AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Underoath Confirm Two New Songs (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2847912)

Keagan Ilvonen 08/08/12 08:33 PM

Underoath Confirm Two New Songs

Underoath confirmed they're in the studio recording two new songs. Someone mentioned earlier that they are rumored to be releasing a "greatest hits" album and these two songs are going to accompany that.

Submitted by Nolessthanblink

Jeff_Ryan 08/08/12 08:34 PM

I wonder how far back this will go. I don't care about anything pre-TOCS, to be honest

Symphonicaxiom 08/08/12 08:41 PM

I never realized how much I hate greatest hit albums, until I owned all a band's albums and then they put one out with only two new songs. Eff!

D' Evils 08/08/12 08:45 PM

i guess i dont understand this decision, i could of sworn they put something out along the likes of this maybe a year back. I know it wasnt a greatest hits, but similar. Just release a damn album, shit like this is just stupid.

EDIT: Yea i was right, it was called "play your old stuff"

brook183 08/08/12 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D' Evils (Post 111605632)
i guess i dont understand this decision, i could of sworn they put something out along the likes of this maybe a year back. I know it wasnt a greatest hits, but similar. Just release a damn album, shit like this is just stupid.

EDIT: Yea i was right, it was called "play your old stuff"

That was just them bundling old albums.

iseejosh 08/08/12 09:13 PM

all the bands i grew up with releasing 'greatest hits' albums are making me feel real old. looking at you senses fail.

HNWL 08/08/12 09:15 PM

Eh. If the old jams aren't re-recorded or remastered, I likely won't be buying. Here's to hoping for a demo or singles.

SupMikecheck 08/08/12 09:20 PM

No Aaron No Care

InaGreendase 08/08/12 09:21 PM

These sure are a favorite over there, huh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debut_Fin (Post 111605262)
I wonder how far back this will go. I don't care about anything pre-TOCS, to be honest

You should at least care somewhat about Changing of Times. Solid album. And that part where the vocals first kick in on "When the Sun Sleeps"? Come on.

Everything before that, though, is preachy Christian death metal you needn't bother with.

Rob McWilliams 08/08/12 09:39 PM

Two songs isn't nearly enough to put aside my fears about a breakup.

Mens 08/08/12 09:56 PM

mer

mattplayscheap 08/08/12 09:59 PM

Would be rad if on one song Dallas was featured and Aaron on the other since they're both huge parts of the bands past. I know this is not realistic... But it was just something I wanted to say.

xsinkshipsx 08/08/12 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brook183 (Post 111605862)
That was just them bundling old albums.

no that was just tooth and nail bundling their old stuff for a cash grab like they did with norma jean, emery, anberlin and a bunch of others

woohoo! 08/08/12 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattplayscheap (Post 111608272)
Would be rad if on one song Dallas was featured and Aaron on the other since they're both huge parts of the bands past. I know this is not realistic... But it was just something I wanted to say.

i second this

HarryPotter 08/08/12 10:24 PM

my no Aaron no care is already taken...damn. um, then I just don't care.