AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Anything Could Happen With Ellie (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2880792)

Keagan Ilvonen 09/05/12 09:14 PM

Anything Could Happen With Ellie
 
Ellie Goulding has released her new music for "Anything Could Happen" which you can scope in the replies.

Keagan Ilvonen 09/05/12 09:14 PM


Jeff_Ryan 09/05/12 09:19 PM

I couldn't stand this song at first but now it's my fucking jam

WakingTheMisery 09/05/12 09:21 PM

Album cannot come soon enough.

billcom6 09/05/12 09:35 PM

Good, now hopefully I will stop hearing Lights on the radio since it was played out like over a year ago.

incognitojones 09/05/12 10:01 PM


jaredohgren 09/05/12 10:07 PM

why does she have no eyebrows?
Curse you Skrillex

TheRealJohnOC 09/05/12 10:41 PM

Ah she shaved her head on the left side. Oh Sonny...

sargentlgfuad 09/05/12 10:46 PM

She's good. But I believe she's a little overrated.

Spenny 09/05/12 11:56 PM

Most anticipated album 2012. Can't believe it's only a month away, so excited!!

Archael 09/06/12 12:02 AM

she rules.

woominlee2 09/06/12 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billcom6 (Post 112679442)
Good, now hopefully I will stop hearing Lights on the radio since it was played out like over a year ago.

Seriously dude.
I work in radio. I just wish I had more power so we'd stop playing it.

And I wish she had eyebrows.

Symphonicaxiom 09/06/12 12:41 AM

I'm torn between her obvious talent and the ridiculousness that is the production that overshadows her.

SpyKi 09/06/12 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealJohnOC (Post 112681662)
Ah she shaved her head on the left side. Oh Sonny...

I'm pretty sure she had that hairstyle long before she was with him.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Symphonicaxiom (Post 112683232)
I'm torn between her obvious talent and the ridiculousness that is the production that overshadows her.

The production's part of her sound.. It's not overshadowing her, it is her.

stevenisfading 09/06/12 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woominlee2 (Post 112683112)
Seriously dude.
I work in radio. I just wish I had more power so we'd stop playing it.

Considering Lights didn't even have a high of a spins-per-station count I'm surprised you're that sick of it.
Call Me Maybe though? I'd be sick of hearing it if I worked in radio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyKi (Post 112683302)
I'm pretty sure she had that hairstyle long before she was with him.

The production's part of her sound.. It's not overshadowing her, it is her.

This.

Do people even know anything about her?


A+ video. It's my third favorite video of hers.