AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Thursday's Second "War All The Time" Pressing (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2895192)

Jason Tate 09/19/12 10:47 AM

Thursday's Second "War All The Time" Pressing
 
Thursday's War All The Time is now available in a second vinyl pressing at Hot Topic.

Submitted by spiffa0

KingMax01 09/19/12 10:53 AM

NOOOOO, why is it always hot topic?

kidinthebushes 09/19/12 10:55 AM

I just walked in an ordered mine at a store since most don't carry any vinyl anymore.

$1 to have it shipped to the store.

BloodsuckerPtII 09/19/12 10:59 AM

I'm stoked it has the sigur ros cover included.

signal to noise 09/19/12 11:05 AM

fuckkk of course its gotta be when i won't have money until tomorrow evening. travisHT, pop in and assure me that it won't sell out today!

circletheworld 09/19/12 11:07 AM

got it...

poppunkwayo 09/19/12 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidinthebushes (Post 113214302)
I just walked in an ordered mine at a store since most don't carry any vinyl anymore.

$1 to have it shipped to the store.

woodfield's hot topic has a huge vinyl collection.

poppunkwayo 09/19/12 11:11 AM

i bought mine yesterday and my vinyl has a misprint, it says side a on both sides on the first vinyl, does anyone elses have that?

XIMBOREDOFYOUX1 09/19/12 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by signal to noise (Post 113214862)
fuckkk of course its gotta be when i won't have money until tomorrow evening. travisHT, pop in and assure me that it won't sell out today!


Its out of 1500, you should be good for a little while. Im ganna order on Friday at my local store

XIMBOREDOFYOUX1 09/19/12 11:18 AM

This and Anthology are fucking me up this week

HTtravis 09/19/12 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by signal to noise (Post 113214862)
fuckkk of course its gotta be when i won't have money until tomorrow evening. travisHT, pop in and assure me that it won't sell out today!


you should be fine, dont worry

HTtravis 09/19/12 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingMax01 (Post 113214262)
NOOOOO, why is it always hot topic?



???

XIMBOREDOFYOUX1 09/19/12 11:32 AM

My only gripe with ordering from hot topic is the last time I ordered from there I got garden window and ex lives vinyl the manager opened the box with a pretty long blade. Thought he was ganna cut the jackets....he didnt, but the packaging to the vinyl was all warped.

signal to noise 09/19/12 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XIMBOREDOFYOUX1 (Post 113215462)
Its out of 1500, you should be good for a little while. Im ganna order on Friday at my local store


Quote:

Originally Posted by HTtravis (Post 113215832)
you should be fine, dont worry


my nerves have calmed. :hug:

signal to noise 09/19/12 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XIMBOREDOFYOUX1 (Post 113216212)
My only gripe with ordering from hot topic is the last time I ordered from there I got garden window and ex lives vinyl the manager opened the box with a pretty long blade. Thought he was ganna cut the jackets....he didnt, but the packaging to the vinyl was all warped.

they aren't supposed to open the box. unless you need them to open it and make sure your shit is correct, they aren't supposed to open it.