AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Mr. T Experience Digitally Re-Issue Catalog (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2904032)

Jason Tate 09/27/12 04:47 PM

The Mr. T Experience Digitally Re-Issue Catalog

The Mr. T Experience have digitally re-issued their entire catalog.

Submitted by AP_Punk

Mochem 09/27/12 08:15 PM

I only ever listened to Our Bodies Our Selves. I remember liking it a decent amount. It's not there on Amazon though. I need to listen to more of their stuff.

chordsforacure 09/27/12 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mochem (Post 113554732)
I only ever listened to Our Bodies Our Selves. I remember liking it a decent amount. It's not there on Amazon though. I need to listen to more of their stuff.

Check out "Revenge is Sweet and So Are You" which I genuinely think is one of the best (and most underappreciated) pop punk records ever. I also recommend Alcatraz although alot of people seem to hate it.

TSTLSOOM 09/28/12 12:00 AM

bitchin

AP_Punk 09/28/12 09:40 AM

Quote:

Yeah, for some reason Amazon doesn't have all of 'em up. But iTunes does, as far as I can tell. And Spotify has 'em all available to stream.

And yes, Our Bodies Our Selves is awesome. So is Revenge is Sweet and Love is Dead.

I hope a physical re-release (especially vinyl) happens soon at some point. Would make my record collection smile.

pillbox remedy 09/28/12 10:11 AM

i love this band! :D

mikeymcsa 09/28/12 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chordsforacure (Post 113556952)
Check out "Revenge is Sweet and So Are You" which I genuinely think is one of the best (and most underappreciated) pop punk records ever. I also recommend Alcatraz although alot of people seem to hate it.

Love Alcatraz, absolutely underappreciated! "The Miracle of Shame" EP and ". . . . And the Women Who Love Them" is also a great spin!

pillbox remedy 09/28/12 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeymcsa (Post 113573002)
Love Alcatraz, absolutely underappreciated! "The Miracle of Shame" EP and ". . . . And the Women Who Love Them" is also a great spin!

dr. frank's solo stuff is equally amazing!

AdamWASFearless 09/28/12 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillbox remedy (Post 113574542)
dr. frank's solo stuff is equally amazing!

Yes! Also, he's quite the author as well. He's written a few YA books that were pretty great. King Dork was excellent.

Robb 09/28/12 01:31 PM

Quote:

All their stuff is definitely worth checking out, but "Revenge is Sweet" is such an awesome pop punk album.