AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  PureVolume Presents: Anberlin In The Studio (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2907532)

Drew Beringer 10/01/12 03:01 PM

PureVolume Presents: Anberlin In The Studio
 
PureVolume has an awesome photo gallery detailing a day in the life of Anberlin.

jdplasma11 10/01/12 03:21 PM

Hey, now we know one line in Orpheum! That's kinda like having the album... right guys? Right?

B.G. 10/01/12 03:23 PM

Funny Captions, pretty cool

guitarguy211 10/01/12 03:31 PM

Cautiously stoked for this album.

Also, any more info on Pretend To Be Friends?

defy_stars 10/01/12 03:51 PM

I always appreciate some good photos.

Give me Vital already. :mellow:

Archael 10/01/12 05:00 PM

cool band, but cities is their beset album by far. they need something to top it.

COLEMAN902 10/01/12 05:13 PM

haha clownin. can't wait for Vital.

bobsheiskawy 10/01/12 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarguy211 (Post 113681592)
Cautiously stoked for this album.

Also, any more info on Pretend To Be Friends?

going to be released with the deluxe edition of the album.

guitarguy211 10/01/12 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsheiskawy (Post 113688442)
going to be released with the deluxe edition of the album.


Has the deluxe been announced yet? I don't remember it being in any of the preorders...

bobsheiskawy 10/01/12 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarguy211 (Post 113690082)
Has the deluxe been announced yet? I don't remember it being in any of the preorders...

not really, but it should be out around release date, or shortly thereafter.

AnberlinRoxx 10/02/12 02:29 PM

pretty interesting. I think vital is gonna be unreal. I have read 8 album reviews now. All extremely positive. I wish I could find those album snippets.

AnberlinRoxx 10/02/12 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsheiskawy (Post 113692172)
not really, but it should be out around release date, or shortly thereafter.


There is a deluxe edition pre order from Best Buy that includes pretend to be friends(short film) and two Actual b-sides.

MGAdams 10/02/12 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnberlinRoxx (Post 113731892)
There is a deluxe edition pre order from Best Buy that includes pretend to be friends(short film) and two Actual b-sides.

In addition to that, it features the score of the short film. Which I am beyond pumped about.