AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Finch Start Facebook Page (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2912662)

Jason Tate 10/05/12 11:34 AM

Finch Start Facebook Page

Finch have started a Facebook page.

TheRealJohnOC 10/05/12 11:37 AM

Let's start speculating that they'll be back!!!!

Probably a way to promote their current projects.

neversaynever73 10/05/12 11:38 AM

I love this band. I would love to see them come back and really let their later music shine. I know when they came back at first they were almost a nostalgia/novelty act (and they had to cater to the idea that people liked their first record better), but I could really see them doing something to rival anyone else in the current music scene. Come visit us in Seattle, gents! You are missed.

Mario57 10/05/12 11:39 AM

Quote:

The Starting Line

Il y a 53 minutes

Did you see that our friends in Finch now have a Facebook page? Check out it out at www.facebook.com/officialofficialfinch I hear they will be updating it with some interesting content soon.

i know it's pretty clear they're never going to "reform" properly and release new music but i'd be pleased if they start being active as a live band like TSL.

Archael 10/05/12 11:43 AM

um.. why?

Wutz 10/05/12 11:43 AM

...uh oh...

I can't stand another rash of "WIITB is the only music Finch should have ever released..." comments. I have to stay off AP for the next few days, I guess.

kidinthebushes 10/05/12 11:45 AM

I'd be all for a second Finch reunion.

love_american_style 10/05/12 11:46 AM

I actually like Rev Crow.

Mario57 10/05/12 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wutz (Post 113859992)
...uh oh...

I can't stand another rash of "WIITB is the only music Finch should have ever released..." comments. I have to stay off AP for the next few days, I guess.

don't worry, if it happens we'll have a rash of "SHTS is a underrated record blabla..." comments as usual. i personally loved everything they released, though WIITB hasn't aged really well.

skibby15 10/05/12 12:09 PM

they said when they started promoting the facebook page that they weren't getting back together. it's probably some more vinyl releases or something

Holly HoX! 10/05/12 12:13 PM

WIITB is excellent

futurebreed 10/05/12 12:16 PM

I had a great time when they played Cambridge last time they came through.... Their set at Bamboozle a few years ago though, woof.

BuiltToFall 10/05/12 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario57 (Post 113860352)
don't worry, if it happens we'll have a rash of "SHTS is a underrated record blabla..." comments as usual. i personally loved everything they released, though WIITB hasn't aged really well.

I'm not going to say Say Hello To Sunshine is underrated, but I remember buying that album simply because I loved the cover and it totally changed my mind about that genre. Different strokes for different folks though.

Zac Djamoos 10/05/12 12:34 PM

I like Finch.

Rysker6 10/05/12 12:59 PM

Like what, the 5th time they're back? I like this band, but if you're coming back every 3 to for years, don't "breakup". Just stay together and tour when you can.