AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Free $2 Amazon MP3 Credit (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2916492)

Alex DiVincenzo 10/09/12 11:57 AM

Free $2 Amazon MP3 Credit
 
Get a free $2 Amazon MP3 credit here.

Rock 10/09/12 12:00 PM

I love these so much. Thanks for the heads up!

drudo182 10/09/12 12:03 PM

Thanks.

fsmith84 10/09/12 12:36 PM

They must have given away near $50 in freebies this year. Between that and all their free downloads, you'd have to be crazy to buy digital music anywhere else.

guitarguy211 10/09/12 12:39 PM

Yes!

Alex DiVincenzo 10/09/12 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsmith84 (Post 114014642)
They must have given away near $50 in freebies this year. Between that and all their free downloads, you'd have to be crazy to buy digital music anywhere else.

Seriously. I love it.

t00latef0rr0ses 10/09/12 01:08 PM

i'd rather have 2 free dollars to buy 2 jr bacon cheeseburgers from wendy's! ;-)

TriangularDuck 10/09/12 02:11 PM

Any good singles/digital bonus tracks out recently?

deFobbed14yrs 10/09/12 02:19 PM

and let them have access to your fb life..............

OurLadyCoolbean 10/09/12 03:09 PM

Nice! Planning on getting this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._i= 163856011

Kapa73 10/09/12 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deFobbed14yrs (Post 114019592)
and let them have access to your fb life..............

Can't you just go into your profile security and take the access off immediately after you redeem your free music? If so, it seems the only pain then is the fact that they promote your purchase & answer through your FB status.

Alex DiVincenzo 10/09/12 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapa73 (Post 114023502)
Can't you just go into your profile security and take the access off immediately after you redeem your free music? If so, it seems the only pain then is the fact that they promote your purchase & answer through your FB status.

But you can set the status so that it's only viewable to you and/or you can immediately delete it. Pretty painless.

deFobbed14yrs 10/09/12 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapa73 (Post 114023502)
Can't you just go into your profile security and take the access off immediately after you redeem your free music? If so, it seems the only pain then is the fact that they promote your purchase & answer through your FB status.

dunno. is that possible? not tech savy lol

dtrzcin 10/09/12 09:04 PM

I got Martin Eden's new EP.

Kapa73 10/10/12 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex DiVincenzo (Post 114025612)
But you can set the status so that it's only viewable to you and/or you can immediately delete it. Pretty painless.

true, I'm doing it.

Kapa73 10/10/12 06:00 PM

Also, all you do to remove the app (or any app) on FB is goto the arrow to the right of HOME>Account Settings>Apps>click x on any app you want to remove

kbomb001 10/10/12 11:49 PM

Got some Justice and Calvin Harris #love

metallikunt 10/11/12 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t00latef0rr0ses (Post 114016532)
i'd rather have 2 free dollars to buy 2 jr bacon cheeseburgers from wendy's! ;-)

Didn't you say that last time also? haha!

Also, loving these credit giveaways!!!!

t00latef0rr0ses 10/12/12 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metallikunt (Post 114095342)
Didn't you say that last time also? haha!

Also, loving these credit giveaways!!!!



I did! haha Just being silly:-p . I love me some free giveaways.

RawRocker 10/13/12 07:30 PM

Purity Ring's Shrines MP3 Album shot up $2 the day this promotion started... I wonder if that happened to any other albums.