AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Happy Birthday Gabe! (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2919142)

Keagan Ilvonen 10/11/12 04:16 PM

Happy Birthday Gabe!
 
Today is Gabe Saporta's 32nd birthday. Be sure to leave the love in the replies.

therookielot 10/11/12 04:18 PM

Be sure to remind him that Midtown needs to get back together everyone.

kidinthebushes 10/11/12 04:24 PM

Fuck you Gabe!

Supernovacaine 10/11/12 04:34 PM

haha he's not going to get very many well wishes here

absolution 10/11/12 04:37 PM

Happy birthday, Gabe - give me my New Kids on the Block t-shirt back. Thanks

randys950 10/11/12 04:42 PM

interview?

MikeyJam 10/11/12 04:54 PM

someone's getting old!

sweetfootaction 10/11/12 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therookielot (Post 114094912)
Be sure to remind him that Midtown needs to get back together everyone.

Leave Midtown dead.

Also, happy birthday to Gabe of yesteryear.

daftpunker45 10/11/12 05:08 PM

Happy birthday. I got a bunch of Midtown stuff today.

Who Is Ryan? 10/11/12 05:10 PM

Holy shit, he's 32?!

anamericangod 10/11/12 05:12 PM

Post the interview.

Nexus Strife 10/11/12 05:18 PM

no thanks

drewbaldy 10/11/12 05:19 PM

Happy birthday gabe. Fuck the haters and keep doing your thing.

raptorz44 10/11/12 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anamericangod (Post 114096592)
Post the interview.

Happy CobraGate day!

msulliv7 10/11/12 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidinthebushes (Post 114095082)
Fuck you Gabe!


Fuck you Gabe! Seconded

marchofmarty 10/11/12 06:00 PM

baddest baby in the atmosphere

TomAce 10/11/12 06:16 PM

32 going on 19

WhoSaidThat? 10/11/12 06:18 PM

Happy birthday.

BigG1392 10/11/12 06:38 PM

RIP midtown

Anthony Lutz 10/11/12 07:25 PM

He's younger than I thought he was. He was only 22 when Living Well is The Best Revenge was released.

signal to noise 10/11/12 07:59 PM

according to wikipedia (yeah, i know, i know), he's 33. weird.

so he was 24 when he made his best album? I wonder if thats a bummer for him.

whenyourearound 10/11/12 08:24 PM

MIDTOWN

drewbaldy 10/11/12 09:48 PM

People act like Midtown was that great. It was mediocre at best. I prefer the first two starship albums over any midtown album, personally.

Edit: not saying I think the first two cobra starship albums were masterpieces, but they were a lot of fun.

brokencyde 10/11/12 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anamericangod (Post 114096592)
Post the interview.

It's still being edited.

WeWereGiants 10/12/12 04:44 AM

Happy birthday Gabe! Dude gets a lot of shit on here but is responsible for one of my favourite records (Forget What You Know) and four others that I really enjoy.

Percipere 10/12/12 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewbaldy (Post 114109632)
People act like Midtown was that great. It was mediocre at best. I prefer the first two starship albums over any midtown album, personally.

Edit: not saying I think the first two cobra starship albums were masterpieces, but they were a lot of fun.


No.

fireandice31 10/12/12 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anamericangod (Post 114096592)
Post the interview.

2012. The year CobraGate comes to light.

luqmanhakim 10/12/12 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomAce (Post 114099452)
32 going on 19


This.

*~yOuNgAtHeArTzXZ~*

quiksilver21k 10/12/12 08:55 AM

Hi Gabe - 18 year old Gabe here. Just wanted to say happy birthday. I also was hoping you could maybe start singing about important things again and stop making songs that famous girls from teen dramas get to sing to. But what do I know! I only play in one of the most beloved bands from this scene! Oh well, until next year - happy birthday.

Love,

OG Gabe (original gangsta)

drewbaldy 10/12/12 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Percipere (Post 114114622)
No.


You can't tell me what I prefer. You can say no, I thought midtown was better or whatever.

Percipere 10/12/12 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewbaldy (Post 114122072)
You can't tell me what I prefer. You can say no, I thought midtown was better or whatever.

Lol I'm not telling you what to prefer. I'm telling you that you're opinion is straight retarded

the seventeenth 10/12/12 11:23 AM

32nd birthday? 32nd post to this thread. Happy bday!

drewbaldy 10/12/12 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Percipere (Post 114122862)
Lol I'm not telling you what to prefer. I'm telling you that you're opinion is straight retarded


The fact you used the word "retarded" as a put down means your opinion means nothing and you're probably the laughing stock of your family/friends.

Nice try though.

Mentos1987 10/12/12 12:47 PM

Happy B day Gabe!

Hey Mr. DJ, put on some Midtown.

Percipere 10/12/12 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewbaldy (Post 114125062)
The fact you used the word "retarded" as a put down means your opinion means nothing and you're probably the laughing stock of your family/friends.

Nice try though.

Ah, I see. Now you're making assumptions based on the fact that I insulted you. Alas, you are wrong.

"Nice try though."

drewbaldy 10/12/12 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Percipere (Post 114129902)
Ah, I see. Now you're making assumptions based on the fact that I insulted you. Alas, you are wrong.

"Nice try though."


No, you used a derogatory term to try to insult me. Therefore, you are a fucking idiot.

Percipere 10/12/12 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewbaldy (Post 114130582)
No, you used a derogatory term to try to insult me. Therefore, you are a fucking idiot.

Lmao you're getting so angry...go listen to some cobra starship.

liarsenic678 10/12/12 03:28 PM

Happy Birthday Gabe, still love Midtown still hate Cobra Starship

Stormsubsides 10/17/12 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurt Retenauer (Post 114176842)
Lots of irony here.


Too much irony. He's pretty butthurt.