AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Trash Talk and MellowHype Tour Dates (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2920502)

Dre Okorley 10/13/12 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakarazu (Post 114162232)
Serious, not douchey question - aren't OF posts banned?

It was TTC, not OF. That's all I'm gonna say cause it's getting old.

Sakarazu 10/13/12 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 114162632)
It was TTC, not OF. That's all I'm gonna say cause it's getting old.


Ah, okay. Fair enough

ZachMadeMeOdd 10/13/12 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseKilgannon (Post 114142822)
Oh shit, an Odd Future post on AP


Watch out man. I mentioned the same and got this sites' sandy vaginas thrown at me.

ZachMadeMeOdd 10/13/12 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 114162632)
It was TTC, not OF. That's all I'm gonna say cause it's getting old.


Not that old. And pretty funny how bent you guys get.

sweetfootaction 10/13/12 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 114170972)
Not that old. And pretty funny how bent you guys get.

You repeat the same thing in literally every related thread. Why bother anymore?

wtfjaked 10/13/12 10:29 PM

OF IS BANNED THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, no where near me. This is upsetting.

iaminsane20 10/13/12 11:41 PM

I really want to go to the Ithaca date.

Dre Okorley 10/14/12 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 114170952)
Watch out man. I mentioned the same and got this sites' sandy vaginas thrown at me.

Ignorant. "Sandy vaginas"? Really?

Dre Okorley 10/14/12 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetfootaction (Post 114173452)
You repeat the same thing in literally every related thread. Why bother anymore?

Thanks, you're actually intelligent. Love ya. Muah.

ZachMadeMeOdd 10/14/12 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetfootaction (Post 114173452)
You repeat the same thing in literally every related thread. Why bother anymore?


Nah I don't. Probably twice. Good exaggeration though.

ZachMadeMeOdd 10/14/12 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 114177812)
Ignorant. "Sandy vaginas"? Really?


Nah don't think so. There's nothing ignorant about finding things on the internet funny. Like some of things that go on in this sites threads. Chill out.

Dre Okorley 10/14/12 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 114179102)
Nah don't think so. There's nothing ignorant about finding things on the internet funny. Like some of things that go on in this sites threads. Chill out.

Because that was hilarious... you "chill out".

ZachMadeMeOdd 10/14/12 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 114189792)
Because that was hilarious... you "chill out".


Yes, seeing people like the staff on here getting so worked up and defensive because one thing was stated on this site and then it didn't happen after a short period of time is funny.

Dre Okorley 10/14/12 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 114190202)
Yes, seeing people like the staff on here getting so worked up and defensive because one thing was stated on this site and then it didn't happen after a short period of time is funny.

I'm not getting worked up - I just think you're immature. You got worked up over a simple response about OF. Take care.

Dre Okorley 10/14/12 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 114170972)
Not that old. And pretty funny how bent you guys get.

I missed this, but it is getting old, and no one's getting worked up. But sweetfootaction is right, you say the same things every time.