AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Yellowcard To Play String Of Dates With Young Blood (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2921322)

anamericangod 10/14/12 09:14 PM

Have they released any full tracks yet? I've heard three, and they were all solid, 2 were particularly good in my opinion. Rookie fans won't be disappointed.

jjnunn118 10/14/12 09:59 PM

That can't be all the dates... It goes from the northeast to the northwest in two week with no stops

koryoreo 10/14/12 10:12 PM

Seing that Seattle date gives me hope for Portland. I wish the tour with TWY would have came to the NW, but I'd totally be down for a tour with fewer openers and a longer Yellowcard set.

larokr 10/15/12 04:30 AM

Jan 12 at Starland? Yes.

mikenewsbears 10/15/12 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taralyn6788 (Post 114185752)
I couldn't be happier for you Ryan! along with being an amazing musician you are an incredible person...hopefully i will get to see you while your on tour. Miss you soo much

REALLY? I refuse to support anything this guy does based on how he acted towards me and the other dudes who were in his touring package. Normally, I wouldn't bother commenting and be the bigger person, but the truth needs to be out there. He's a primadonna with total disregard and lack of respect for other musicians.

zachff 10/15/12 06:45 AM

I'd much prefer watching this

then seeing Yellowcard play.

Crimson_Curse 10/15/12 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikenewsbears (Post 114212082)
REALLY? I refuse to support anything this guy does based on how he acted towards me and the other dudes who were in his touring package. Normally, I wouldn't bother commenting and be the bigger person, but the truth needs to be out there. He's a primadonna with total disregard and lack of respect for other musicians.

This.

iaminsane20 10/15/12 07:34 AM

This pretty much seems like a continuation of Young Bloods.

spezialk 10/15/12 09:14 AM

Quote:

I've played the pong of beer with this dude at a few parties a couple years back.. seemed pretty normal to me.

alyssaeldred 10/15/12 10:06 AM

I could not be more excited for this tour! Young Blood/ Rookie of the Year and Yellow Card. All I can say is cant wait for these DATES!!!!!! <3

quickandsilver 10/15/12 10:07 AM

Quote:

He's a complete control freak...

Jay Evan 10/15/12 10:16 AM

Fireworks and The Call Out are on the New Jersey date as well

cusrock 10/15/12 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quickandsilver (Post 114216642)
He's a complete control freak...

i dont know what you guys are talking about??..ive toured with rookie before and tour managed for him!!...nothing could be farther from the truth the dude always is there to help you out and always wants to help younger less experienced bands out!!

cusrock 10/15/12 10:17 AM

Quote:

i dont know what you guys are talking about??..ive toured with rookie before and tour managed for him!!...nothing could be farther from the truth the dude always is there to help you out and always wants to help younger less experienced bands out!!

Thatgirlstevie 10/15/12 10:19 AM

Young Blood!

So stoked to see them with Yellowcard :) I am sure it will be nothing less of amazing!