AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Coheed Track-by-Track #6 (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2923522)

Garett Press 10/16/12 11:28 AM

Coheed Track-by-Track #6

Coheed and Cambria have posted the 6th "Inside the Concept" video feature; this one for "Holly Wood the Cracked." See it in the replies.

Garett Press 10/16/12 11:28 AM

punk89 10/16/12 12:41 PM

My second favorite off the new album. And this is my favorite album since IKSSE.

I am very pleased.

bobcatbob18 10/16/12 12:44 PM

The only song on the album I'm not crazy about, though I do appreciate it's aggression.

FaceLixeMurder 10/16/12 12:57 PM

Worst song on the album but still not terrible

pray_tell 10/16/12 01:39 PM

This is song is sooooo good. Drums are killer and the vocal hooks slay.

billy_yo 10/16/12 01:40 PM

My favorite song on this album. I love this album

collinsurvive 10/16/12 02:11 PM

Stoked for the next one, this album does no wrong in my eyes.

Bryan Mac 10/16/12 02:27 PM

Worst song on this album. Wish they would finish putting up all of these videos.

RyanGarner 10/16/12 02:58 PM

The only thing I don't like about this song is the guitar at the very beginning, it's definitely a grower.

punk89 10/16/12 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanGarner (Post 114273982)
The only thing I don't like about this song is the guitar at the very beginning, it's definitely a grower.

Haha I loooove that guitar line. Judging by the comments, this song is pretty polarizing among CoCa fans, which doesn't necessarily surprise me. I think if you were an early fan who loved "Al The Killer" this song is for you. If you're a later fan, and more into their epic sound I think, then it is definitely a grower. Maybe I'm wrong about that though.

Brett9 10/16/12 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk89 (Post 114276252)
Haha I loooove that guitar line. Judging by the comments, this song is pretty polarizing among CoCa fans, which doesn't necessarily surprise me. I think if you were an early fan who loved "Al The Killer" this song is for you. If you're a later fan, and more into their epic sound I think, then it is definitely a grower. Maybe I'm wrong about that though.

I love the "best song/worst song" comments. Honestly, it's one of my favorites on the album. I totally agree - immediately thought of "Al the Killer" when I heard this song.

SO happy with this album.

ThrownAwayKyle 10/16/12 06:17 PM

i wasn't sure about the almost nu-metal sounding riff... but coheed can pull it off, its grown on me a lot. also makes sense of course since they have songs like al the killer. the "shes a few cards short of a full deck..." part is so good and the "poor hollywood" part too. always glad to see coheed doing something different that turns out great!

drewinseries 10/16/12 06:24 PM

This track is awesome. One of the most fun tracks since Al The Killer

Bryan Mac 10/16/12 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk89 (Post 114276252)

Most people I know don't like it because of how awful and cheesy the lyrics are. Al The Killer rules.