AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  AP.net Chat: Bayside (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2925832)

NICKFromBAYSIDE 10/18/12 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trojanick (Post 114361492)
Just saw you guys and loved the set but was disappointed when I went to buy CDs at your merch table and there were none :(. I wanted you guys to take my money!

we will make more money off of a tshirt or any piece of clothing other than music. that goes for about every band in the world. keep that in mind.

Dctromotola 10/18/12 05:28 PM

since your doin some covers, what are some of your favorite covers ever? and also your favorite records of the year?

sofiaelle 10/18/12 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antbayside (Post 114361922)
Thank you so much. Hope you'll be at Revolution again next month screaming some more

Damn right I'll be there! Look for the red haired girl with 2 insane brothers attempting to start a moshpit to Don't Call Me Peanut hahaha.

gabbymeowflute 10/18/12 05:29 PM

I could die happy if Anthony duet-ed at least one verse of Wish Me Well by Bouncing Souls.

EspeonageTieler 10/18/12 05:29 PM

Just wondering how did you guys get into music in the first place? And are you guys self taught or did any of you take any lessons?

Antbayside 10/18/12 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Born_For_This (Post 114362082)
Sorry if it's been asked but what album of yours do you consider your favourite, and what is your favourite song you have wrote?

My favorite recors ia Killing Time by far. I think Mona Lisa or Popular Science are my favorite songs that we've written

toriletteriello 10/18/12 05:29 PM

Anthony- This isn't Bayside related necessarily but I wasn't able to make it to a date on your solo tour with Steve in April. You think there's any chance a tour like that would happen again?

Dulce007 10/18/12 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NICKFromBAYSIDE (Post 114361802)
it was my favorite warped tour we have ever done. lots of great bands, and everyone who showed up every day really seemed to be in a great mood.

That was my first time seeing you guys play, to my surprise I already knew your music because my work had you guys on rotation! I instantly fell hard for your music, I will forever owe my friend for making me check you guys out!! I surprised him with tickets to go see you Guys in a few weeks in Pomona. One more question is do you guys have any ore show rituals?

LittleChris 10/18/12 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtbs7645x (Post 114362092)
What has been the most memorable part of this tour so far?

played roller hockey in an outdoor roller hockey rink at the base of a mountain in Boulder colorado. So SICK!!

Antbayside 10/18/12 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler (Post 114362252)
Just wondering how did you guys get into music in the first place? And are you guys self taught or did any of you take any lessons?

As far as I know, we're all self taught

jackoshea 10/18/12 05:31 PM

Sorry guys,
been trying to log in for 45 min. ALL HOPPED UP ON SEATTLE COFFEE

405Vianca 10/18/12 05:31 PM

When you guys start getting ready for tour do you feel like you did the first time you hit the road or is it more the norm for you?

Born_For_This 10/18/12 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antbayside (Post 114362262)
My favorite recors ia Killing Time by far. I think Mona Lisa or Popular Science are my favorite songs that we've written

It's interesting you chose Mona Lisa, I know that song was picked out by one or two places as being one of their least liked songs on the album, although I liked every track on Killing Time.

Do you guys have any plans to come to the UK soon?

gabbymeowflute 10/18/12 05:31 PM

Jack, congrats on getting married! So happy for you (:!

Antbayside 10/18/12 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toriletteriello (Post 114362292)
Anthony- This isn't Bayside related necessarily but I wasn't able to make it to a date on your solo tour with Steve in April. You think there's any chance a tour like that would happen again?

it's unlikely that we would do the same lineup in the same cities again.