AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  AP.net Chat: Bayside (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2925832)

NICKFromBAYSIDE 10/18/12 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davesetsfire (Post 114359612)
Just wanted to say thanks to a band who got me through some tough times in my life.

I remember when you came to Australia as support for Funeral for a Friend, first time i ever bought a ticket just to see the supporting act.

australia is great. hope to get back there soon. thanks for listening. without you, id just be me.

toriletteriello 10/18/12 05:04 PM

I first heard about you guys a couple years ago through Punchline and I finally got to see you live this summer on Warped Tour. Officially a fan now.

msmayhemm 10/18/12 05:04 PM

i do loves me some Bayside

bigjelly8 10/18/12 05:04 PM

Hey guys does jack have like a crazy mega awesome solo for your guys cover of runaway?

Dolly001 10/18/12 05:04 PM

This is an incredibly important question.....Munsters or Adams Family?

NickIsI 10/18/12 05:04 PM

Why don't you play songs from Shudder more often? It's my favorite album, and while every time I've seen you live, it has been absolutely amazing, I'm always a little bit disappointed with the lack of material from that album.

NICKFromBAYSIDE 10/18/12 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sofiaelle (Post 114359692)
Nick! Can I just say you guys are AMAZING. My brothers & I don't agree on much, but we do agree that you guys are brilliant. When Killing Time first came out, we listened to it for 3 days straight. No joke. You guys are my idols. I'm an aspiring singer & just wanted to thank you for the inspiration :-)

thanks! killing time is my favorite album we have done for sure. glad you dug it.

lexib3 10/18/12 05:04 PM

there arent words to describe what you guys mean to me, you have honestly made such a difference in my life. i cant imagine life without bayside. i love you guys and i thank you.

LittleChris 10/18/12 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 405Vianca (Post 114359702)
Oklahoma on Halloween wooot!!!! Anyone dressign up?

i plan on dressing up. . . . . no ideas yet. grew out the beard so no more freddie mercury

NICKFromBAYSIDE 10/18/12 05:05 PM

our wifi sucks here in seattle, so be patient please

diegofuego 10/18/12 05:05 PM

Thanks for putting on an amazing show on Sunday, I thoroughly needed it. If/when you guys are back in colorado it would be awesome if you guys played a show up north. I realize it's not a huge place, but fort collins rules.

An H Chord 10/18/12 05:05 PM

Hey guys love Killing Time and can't wait for Covers(Vol.1) I just have a couple questions.
-What are guys most proud of at this point in your career?
-What advice would you give to a young songwriter?
Thanks very much!

NICKFromBAYSIDE 10/18/12 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexib3 (Post 114359832)
there arent words to describe what you guys mean to me, you have honestly made such a difference in my life. i cant imagine life without bayside. i love you guys and i thank you.

thanks! that is awfully nice of you

montauk182 10/18/12 05:05 PM

What is your favorite song to play live? I've seen you guys multiple times and I have to say you are incredible each time. I saw you guys in Chicago on the 6th and although I almost passed out from singing my heart out to all of your songs, it was well worth it. Can't wait to see you guys again! Much love <3 - Alisa

NICKFromBAYSIDE 10/18/12 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diegofuego (Post 114359882)
Thanks for putting on an amazing show on Sunday, I thoroughly needed it. If/when you guys are back in colorado it would be awesome if you guys played a show up north. I realize it's not a huge place, but fort collins rules.

i enjoy fort collins. denver is always one of the better shows of our tours. a few nights ago was no exception