AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Morrissey Postponing Some Tour Dates (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2928542)

Keagan Ilvonen 10/22/12 07:33 AM

Morrissey Postponing Some Tour Dates
 
Morrissey is postponing a number of U.S. tour dates due to his mother's illness.

Submitted by Chris92

Jeff_Ryan 10/22/12 07:54 AM

Hope everything works out. I'd love to see him live

kbomb001 10/22/12 10:25 AM

Totally justified, I pray she recovers safely and soundly

Archael 10/22/12 10:43 AM

he is both a cool guy and a real asshole

good luck to his mother

Robb 10/22/12 11:41 AM

Moz using a legit reason to shift show dates seems odd. But hopefully his mom recovers.

And on a selfish note, I'm glad the Denver show is unchanged.

Anthony Lutz 10/22/12 08:53 PM

I really need to see him live.

screamoutmyname 10/23/12 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archael (Post 114465682)
he is both a cool guy and a real asshole


this is probably the best summation of morrissey i've ever seen. simple. to the point. accurate.

Archael 10/23/12 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamoutmyname (Post 114504412)
this is probably the best summation of morrissey i've ever seen. simple. to the point. accurate.

well, you're right bro, I'm definitely not wrong here but I forgot to add one explicably important part to that description

he makes some good fucking music.

screamoutmyname 10/23/12 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archael (Post 114508452)
well, you're right bro, I'm definitely not wrong here but I forgot to add one explicably important part to that description

he makes some good fucking music.

hah, yeah he does... he's one talented fellow