AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Travis Barker Pulled Over by LAPD (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2928842)

irishcarbomb 10/22/12 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PirateSkater182 (Post 114462762)
Well this seems like you just need plates and problem solved. I fucking hate TMZ.

Came here to say this about TMZ. They are shit.

nicolerork 10/22/12 10:07 AM

One time I got pulled over in Indiana while I was moving cross country. My friend was driving that shift and he happened to have two full sleeves and a beck tattoo. Cop was bored and decided to search my car for drugs. His dog "signaled" him when he passed over the door with my cats. An hour later and no trace of drugs, cats crying and all of my possessions on the ground in the middle of a rainstorm = not happy.

Cops are worthless.

rollerman4221 10/22/12 10:12 AM

4 hours is slightly excessive

Born_For_This 10/22/12 10:17 AM

He has a surprisingly low level of literacy.

tell that mick 10/22/12 10:19 AM

Doesn't really apply to this particular situation (I don't even know if LAPD has a "Stop & Frisk" program set in place), but saw this over the weekend and found it incredibly interesting/disturbing.

PirateSkater182 10/22/12 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolerork (Post 114464072)
One time I got pulled over in Indiana while I was moving cross country. My friend was driving that shift and he happened to have two full sleeves and a beck tattoo. Cop was bored and decided to search my car for drugs. His dog "signaled" him when he passed over the door with my cats. An hour later and no trace of drugs, cats crying and all of my possessions on the ground in the middle of a rainstorm = not happy.

Cops are worthless.

The worst part of this story is your friend has a Beck tattoo.

Poochemist 10/22/12 10:21 AM

Quote:

Cops are worthless.

If it ever happens again, you don't have to consent to searches if they ask. If they do it without permission, you can file a complaint for an unlawful search.

And with respect to this story, of course they're gonna profile you based on what your car looks like. But if you give them reasons to pull you over (no plates?), of course you're gonna get pulled over.

theHECKLER 10/22/12 10:25 AM

Quote:

Cops are worthless.

"cats crying"... Hehe

dunkinsdonut 10/22/12 10:26 AM

I wonder how this is going to affect his honey business....

Br&New182 10/22/12 10:34 AM

Guess he was driving in the wrong Neighborhoods

Poochemist 10/22/12 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tell that mick (Post 114464602)
Doesn't really apply to this particular situation (I don't even know if LAPD has a "Stop & Frisk" program set in place), but saw this over the weekend and found it incredibly interesting/disturbing.

Thanks for the post, that was really informative.

Krs-One 10/22/12 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poochemist (Post 114464752)
If it ever happens again, you don't have to consent to searches if they ask. If they do it without permission, you can file a complaint for an unlawful search.

lol

Archael 10/22/12 10:40 AM

sucks to be him, huh?

Br&New182 10/22/12 10:41 AM

Atleast the cop didn't ask him to Take Off Your Pants and Jacket

nicolerork 10/22/12 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PirateSkater182 (Post 114464702)
The worst part of this story is your friend has a Beck tattoo.

Haha, I meant "neck" tattoo. Whoooops!