AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Joe From Fall Out Boy Addresses Rumors (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2932552)

Joey-Wan Kenobi 10/25/12 12:08 PM

Maybe she got this all messed up and they're working on releasing Take this to your Grave on vinyl... Or fob/midtown reunion tour!

.. Or she lied. :(

The_Effort 10/25/12 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey-Wan Kenobi (Post 114602442)
Maybe she got this all messed up and they're working on releasing Take this to your Grave on vinyl... Or fob/midtown reunion tour!

Don't you tease me with such ideas!

TheRealJohnOC 10/25/12 12:16 PM

Hey everyone..Fall out Boy, Armor for Sleep, Thursday and Thrice are all recording new music!!! I don't have a source or anything but believe me..they are!!!!!

How about you wait until a band member confirms it before you put it up as news.

Fill 10/25/12 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archael (Post 114597792)
well if they do reform

more infinity on high; less cork tree crap plz

Wut

The_Effort 10/25/12 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealJohnOC (Post 114602812)
Hey everyone..Fall out Boy, Armor for Sleep, Thursday and Thrice are all recording new music!!! I don't have a source or anything but believe me..they are!!!!!

How about you wait until a band member confirms it before you put it up as news.

I could be wrong, but I think maybe just to discuss the possibility with the posters? Or let the posters discuss it amongst themselves? Or let people make blue ball and heart break jokes while taking bad relationship cliches and applying them to this recurring tease?

I think it's seriously just because the threads sometimes turn out fun... If I knew how to use that shrugging face smiley thing, I would use it here.

Edit: also, I believe the news post was that someone had made these claims; not necessarily that it was happening.

mattregan 10/25/12 12:33 PM

I don't know. The singer who tweeted that is pretty famous...

Archael 10/25/12 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fill (Post 114603022)
Wut

from under the cork tree sucks

unlike infinity on high

Archael 10/25/12 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Effort (Post 114603232)
I could be wrong, but I think maybe just to discuss the possibility with the posters? Or let the posters discuss it amongst themselves? Or let people make blue ball and heart break jokes while taking bad relationship cliches and applying them to this recurring tease?

I think it's seriously just because the threads sometimes turn out fun... If I knew how to use that shrugging face smiley thing, I would use it here.

Edit: also, I believe the news post was that someone had made these claims; not necessarily that it was happening.

the effort is a good band

TheRealJohnOC 10/25/12 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Effort (Post 114603232)

That's the thing..every website jumped the gun when some nobody writer put a rumor out there. FoB knows that a shit ton of people want a reunion/them back. This isn't a rumor to test the waters of how many people would buy tickets to this.

dmcaloon 10/25/12 12:53 PM

No surprise at all. At least he still refers to the band as "we," implying that they're still around. Although I think we all knew that anyway.

The_Effort 10/25/12 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealJohnOC (Post 114603852)
That's the thing..every website jumped the gun when some nobody writer put a rumor out there. FoB knows that a shit ton of people want a reunion/them back. This isn't a rumor to test the waters of how many people would buy tickets to this.

You're absolutely right they know that, haha. I can't speak about any other site, and I could be wrong about the motive for this particular one, but I just think it was for the discussion regarding its possibility.

The_Effort 10/25/12 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archael (Post 114603662)
the effort is a good band

That is the most accurate statement I've ever seen on AP! One of my favorites ever. Not enough people know about them! There's no words for how much "Iconoclasm" means to me.

Who Is Ryan? 10/25/12 01:19 PM

Djentleman 10/25/12 01:25 PM

probably lying so the actual members can be the ones to break the news they're back together

hopefully

henry chinaski 10/25/12 01:50 PM

Cool. Next stupid rumor please.