AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Travis Barkers Helps Parents Rock (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2932962)

luqmanhakim 10/25/12 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladerdude360 (Post 114617062)
...not very funny. Much preferred the Mark Hoppus 5 second film.

Consider how little you get to hear Travis talk, let alone seeing him doing this kinda thing on his own.

kbomb001 10/25/12 10:51 PM

loved this

honkytonk 10/26/12 12:28 AM

Hahah I got a laugh out of this, good to see Travis Barker in a speaking role for once

Who's Chris? 10/26/12 04:29 AM

haha love this

personLman 10/26/12 08:07 AM

I love this.

brighteye 10/26/12 08:30 AM

Travis is awesome. Seeing him front and center reminds me of his old reality tv show. I remember when he took his son to a pumpkin patch and stole someone else's pumpkin cuz his kid really wanted it lol

Rock 10/26/12 08:42 AM

Not all that funny overall, but it was fun seeing Travis wearing a suite and toupee.

SuNDaYSTaR 10/26/12 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratmachine182 (Post 114610872)
or angels and airwaves

or Metallica.

Joey-Wan Kenobi 10/26/12 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cococrisp20 (Post 114608642)
Wearing his own band's shirt? Is Barker in Iron Maiden now?

I'd wear a free shirt if it looked pretty rad.

lyquantony 10/27/12 02:13 AM

LYQnoy

Allocate the cheap nfl jerseys. most suitable nfl jerseys wholesale. individual within wholesale nfl jerseys. your organisation Eli Manning Authentic Jersey. to wholesale jerseys. find www.cozyuggbootsuk.co.uk. the missing cheap ugg boots. evidence or cheap uggs. to assess your Marshawn Lynch Jersey. practices ugg boots uk. to cheap ugg boots. determine whether Devin Hester Jersey. you do Eli Manning Jersey. meet the standards cheap jerseys china. outlined wholesale jerseys. Booking wholesale nfl jerseys. amount Russell Wilson Jersey. Cheque in the name of "Jaypee Eli Manning Elite Jersey. Infratech ugg boots cheap. Limited" cheap jerseys. Receive Eric Berry Jersey. booking nfl jerseys china. confirmation,Receipts cheap ugg boots uk. from Jaypee
Victor Cruz Jersey.

turningdrummer 10/28/12 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyquantony (Post 114663332)
Allocate the cheap nfl jerseys. most suitable nfl jerseys wholesale. individual within wholesale nfl jerseys. your organisation Eli Manning Authentic Jersey. to wholesale jerseys. find www.cozyuggbootsuk.co.uk. the missing cheap ugg boots. evidence or cheap uggs. to assess your Marshawn Lynch Jersey. practices ugg boots uk. to cheap ugg boots. determine whether Devin Hester Jersey. you do Eli Manning Jersey. meet the standards cheap jerseys china. outlined wholesale jerseys. Booking wholesale nfl jerseys. amount Russell Wilson Jersey. Cheque in the name of "Jaypee Eli Manning Elite Jersey. Infratech ugg boots cheap. Limited" cheap jerseys. Receive Eric Berry Jersey. booking nfl jerseys china. confirmation,Receipts cheap ugg boots uk. from Jaypee
Victor Cruz Jersey.

Came in here to say this.

irememberhallow 11/02/12 01:16 PM

This was the greatest thing for me to see!