AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Finch Add Second Show At The Glass House (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2940632)

atticusfinch 11/02/12 02:27 PM

This thread can only achieve perfection through silence, it would seem.

sickydicky 11/02/12 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattregan (Post 114916182)
Your Taco Bell boss gave you the whole weekend off? Must be nice to be sleeping with the head burrito wrapper. Good for you guys, good for you Finch!

i laughed

kazuma_ootaro28 11/02/12 05:22 PM

So, full-fledged reunion then.

GiganticOwl 11/02/12 05:25 PM

So basically a full US tour?

TAKE MY MONEY, FINCH! TAKE IT, GOD DAMMIT!

Mattylikesfilms 11/02/12 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiganticOwl (Post 114927402)
So basically a full US tour?

TAKE MY MONEY, FINCH! TAKE IT, GOD DAMMIT!

I wish man but all signs point to no. All the members are doing their own thing and i doubt they would come back for a third time unless something drastic changed. If we want any hope of them coming back, we better pray that the crowd at these reunion shows goes incredibly well to try and sway the band to at least think about another go.

All I really want (more than a reunion) is the scrapped third album though. The World of Violence demos don't count considering that R2K even said they were really bad demos that in no way represented what the would be album sounded like. I mean look at the WOV (song itself) demo and the mastered version. Major difference.

GiganticOwl 11/02/12 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattylikesfilms (Post 114927912)
I wish man but all signs point to no. All the members are doing their own thing and i doubt they would come back for a third time unless something drastic changed. If we want any hope of them coming back, we better pray that the crowd at these reunion shows goes incredibly well to try and sway the band to at least think about another go.

All I really want (more than a reunion) is the scrapped third album though. The World of Violence demos don't count considering that R2K even said they were really bad demos that in no way represented what the would be album sounded like. I mean look at the WOV (song itself) demo and the mastered version. Major difference.

Get outta here with your "logic" and "sense", Mr. Buzz Killington. I'm not particularly fond of you.

marsvoltamcr 11/02/12 05:54 PM

If I made albums as good as WIITB and SHTS, I'd be happy finishing life as a Taco Bell employee

Circa1628 11/02/12 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuiltToFall (Post 114913742)
Maybe you should do a tour then. Food for thought....

This

Mattylikesfilms 11/03/12 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiganticOwl (Post 114928062)
Get outta here with your "logic" and "sense", Mr. Buzz Killington. I'm not particularly fond of you.

The truth sucks man. Believe me- I want Finch back bad. I would back the band any way possible (I always have) to keep it financially afloat. I LOVE SHTS and everything that came after. I still listen to their music on a weekly basis and I barely listen to any bands from that scene anymore.

What I'm trying to say is that Finch means a lot to me. I hope I'm wrong and the band comes back but I'm sure that wont happen. I hope they at least press SHTS.

Evan123 11/03/12 01:43 AM

just tour the record front to back one last time you assholes.. more importantly come to toronto.

roberthuston 11/03/12 01:47 AM

Tour. Tour. Tour this album. Do. It.

roberthuston 11/03/12 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan123 (Post 114939022)
just tour the record front to back one last time you assholes.. more importantly come to toronto.

Agreed.

roberthuston 11/03/12 01:50 AM

Fuck a reunion. Tour. Seriously. Unlike a Startling Line, or TBS full album show, if they toured, they'd be nothing but full-fledged fans of . . . that album. Period.

Oh well. Still very grateful for that album.

theintention 11/03/12 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattregan (Post 114916182)
Your Taco Bell boss gave you the whole weekend off? Must be nice to be sleeping with the head burrito wrapper. Good for you guys, good for you Finch!

And what do you do that is so god damn awesome?

kidinthebushes 11/03/12 11:09 AM

This makes 2 California shows and 1 UK show.

I agree with everyone else in saying that they should just do a US tour even if it just a handful of cities like TSL.