AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Ex-Handguns Guitarist Forms New Band, Posts Single (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2941772)

galkain 11/04/12 04:58 PM

I wasn't ready to check this out till now because I'm bitter over Handguns but I really don't mind this.

bakerboy420 11/04/12 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashcore (Post 114998012)
I'm going to assume you have nothing interesting to say so you thought you'd be witty by calling me 15 #noonefindsyourhumorfunny

See I can resort to being stupid to make a funny, too.


Big guy trolls in every pop punk thread and when called out calls them 15 or corrects their grammar. The guy is sad man who spends his time hating on people who are doing better than him in life. Don't waste your time.

Archael 11/04/12 05:01 PM

this this better or worse than handguns?

because handguns sucks

Trashcore 11/04/12 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakerboy420 (Post 114998322)
Big guy trolls in every pop punk thread and when called out calls them 15 or corrects their grammar. The guy is sad man who spends his time hating on people who are doing better than him in life. Don't waste your time.

Yah I can see that from his post history. What a fucking chotch. I actually found one where he admits he doesn't like music like this. So why do you go into every thread with bands like this than? Are you some kind of sado masochist to your own ears? What the fuck?

Archael 11/04/12 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakerboy420 (Post 114998322)
Big guy trolls in every pop punk thread and when called out calls them 15 or corrects their grammar. The guy is sad man who spends his time hating on people who are doing better than him in life. Don't waste your time.

for a second there, I thought you were talking about me

but then you said something about grammar and calling people young ages, and I don't care about grammar and I've never called anyone any age on here so it's clearly not me

yay me

bakerboy420 11/04/12 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archael (Post 114998352)
this this better or worse than handguns?

because handguns sucks


Hey dude, can you link me your band? Real curious to hear what you guys sound like.

Trashcore 11/04/12 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Guy (Post 114998122)
why does it bother you that I don't like this band?


you're right though, Houston Calls is the only band in history to sound like this.

Why do you go into countless threads talking shit when you admitted in another one that you don't like music like this? Do you get some kind of enjoyment from telling others that the music they like is shit, based solely on the fact that YOU don't like it?

bakerboy420 11/04/12 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashcore (Post 114998382)
Yah I can see that from his post history. What a fucking chotch. I actually found one where he admits he doesn't like music like this. So why do you go into every thread with bands like this than? Are you some kind of sado masochist to your own ears? What the fuck?


Oh I know. Him and Archael should jerk off together.

Big_Guy 11/04/12 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashcore (Post 114998432)
Why do you go into countless threads talking shit when you admitted in another one that you don't like music like this? Do you get some kind of enjoyment from telling others that the music they like is shit, based solely on the fact that YOU don't like it?

I do like music like this.....when it is well done.

Avalanche1 11/04/12 05:26 PM

I like this.

But I definitely had to look up the name of Houston Calls' singer and see if he was in this band because of how much it sounded like him.

Big_Guy 11/04/12 05:26 PM

on the first page of my recent posts I see myself praising TSSF and found myself enjoying a new Major League track.

I just call it like I see it.

EndlessPrisoner 11/04/12 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Guy (Post 114999232)
on the first page of my recent posts I see myself praising TSSF and found myself enjoying a new Major League track.

I just call it like I see it.

what, you shit on this genre and enjoy a major league track?
hmm.

Jimmy_Love 11/04/12 05:31 PM

I really want to talk shit on this because Jake has been at total dick to friends and myself, but it's really fucking solid.

Big_Guy 11/04/12 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndlessPrisoner (Post 114999392)
what, you shit on this genre and enjoy a major league track?
hmm.

don't get too excited, I said the other new track released was a piece of shit


and no, I don't shit on this genre, it has just gotten really fucked out in the past 3-5 years.

bakerboy420 11/04/12 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Guy (Post 114999612)
don't get too excited, I said the other new track released was a piece of shit


and no, I don't shit on this genre, it has just gotten really fucked out in the past 3-5 years.

Fucked out?? Gonna assume you're 15 and leave it alone.