AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Skrillex & The Doors Release "Breakin' A Sweat" Music Video (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2944262)

blackmold 11/06/12 05:19 PM

LOL @ anyone who gets butthurt over this song/Skrillex in general.

Beej 347 11/06/12 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILL YOURSELF (Post 115100902)
Loved that. First time I was like "Was that Skrillex?!", then I remembered he was on the soundtrack and realized that it probably was him.I just saw Ralph for the second time and made sure to take that in fully.

haha yeah i just saw it again last night, amazing movie

SuNDaYSTaR 11/06/12 06:34 PM

The fuck did I just watch?

blackmold 11/06/12 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beej 347 (Post 115110482)
haha yeah i just saw it again last night, amazing movie


Did you know he did the music for the Hero's Duty scenes? And, yeah, it's a pretty awesome movie.

Beej 347 11/06/12 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILL YOURSELF (Post 115112762)
Did you know he did the music for the Hero's Duty scenes? And, yeah, it's a pretty awesome movie.


Yeah once I heard the background music I could tell already that was his track, so epic haha...loved that scene

theintention 11/06/12 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 115088462)
Hey Sonny, the music industry called.. They're running out of songs.

Ps- stop mooching off other artists' songs and make your own original tunage.


I'm going to continue telling you how much worse our world is with you in it at every chance I get.

You suck.

VoliminalX 11/06/12 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewbaldy (Post 115092362)
This. Whenever people say explain the definition of "sellout" this is a perfect example.

Not at all. He worked on multiple genres of music and when the metalcore/hardcore/screamo thing didnt work out, he used his other talents to continue to let music be his career.

marsvoltamcr 11/06/12 08:46 PM

Something tells me this idea popped up long after Jim died.

drewbaldy 11/06/12 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoliminalX (Post 115122962)
Not at all. He worked on multiple genres of music and when the metalcore/hardcore/screamo thing didnt work out, he used his other talents to continue to let music be his career.


I was talking more about The Doors

theHECKLER 11/06/12 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theintention (Post 115121772)
I'm going to continue telling you how much worse our world is with you in it at every chance I get.

You suck.


suck THIS

kbomb001 11/07/12 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastDeclaration (Post 115101132)
too many people defending skrillex here

I'd take a bullet for Sonny

personLman 11/07/12 05:21 AM

I feel like if I ate a bunch of sugar and went right to sleep, my nightmare might look something like this.

XjoseoleXX 11/07/12 09:13 AM

yes, dubstep does make me think of robot sharks.

qbin 11/07/12 11:16 AM

boring

mattregan 11/07/12 09:37 PM

This song is so old. He's been playing it live for years now.