AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Suicide Silence Set Up Mitch Lucker Memorial Fund (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2944372)

Alex DiVincenzo 11/06/12 02:49 PM

Suicide Silence Set Up Mitch Lucker Memorial Fund

Suicide Silence have set up a memorial fund for vocalist Mitch Lucker, who passed away last week. All proceeds will go toward his young daughter's education. A memorial t-shirt is also available.

Djentleman 11/06/12 03:09 PM

ugh want that shirt. def worth the $20

ablueskytragedy 11/06/12 03:25 PM

Jesus Christ, he had a baby girl. Enough to bring me to tears. Definitely donating.

Beej 347 11/06/12 03:43 PM

Donated.

StephenYoung 11/06/12 03:59 PM

Mind blowing that a week from today, this dude was just chilling with his family, not knowing that in less than seven days he'd have a memorial shirt in his honour.

PepperminCherry 11/06/12 04:34 PM

This has never been my kind of music, but I'm pretty damn sure I'm going to be donating. I have no idea why his death has made me so sad, and I'm happy to see the money is going to her college fund.

asthenia* 11/06/12 04:45 PM

not a fan of this band but i will definitely donate. he seemed totally legit in No Room for Rockstars.

blackmold 11/06/12 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PepperminCherry (Post 115098702)
This has never been my kind of music, but I'm pretty damn sure I'm going to be donating. I have no idea why his death has made me so sad, and I'm happy to see the money is going to her college fund.

Dunno about you, but it makes me really sad when anyone in our general music scene dies suddenly. And by that, I mean the very general "slightly underground" scene. But it just makes me feel like they were closer to me than just a random death in the world.

PepperminCherry 11/06/12 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILL YOURSELF (Post 115100512)
Dunno about you, but it makes me really sad when anyone in our general music scene dies suddenly. And by that, I mean the very general "slightly underground" scene. But it just makes me feel like they were closer to me than just a random death in the world.

Maybe that's what is, or maybe, as I just realized, he was the same age as my brothers, and that brings things quite a bit closer to home.

ShotgunGold 11/06/12 06:13 PM

Well I just donated £5/$8.

Yeh I know it's not a lot but I have never actually listening to Suicide Silence before so I'm not exactly a fan I just feel sorry for his daughter.

It's Paypal btw so no stupid registration forms.

nick_smizzle 11/06/12 06:23 PM

this made me really sad but i'm glad seeing my money go to his daughters college fund

YOUAREtehSCENE 11/06/12 06:40 PM

Way to work guys for the shirt.. such a hardcore shirt!

always read his last name LURKER

Freshman15Davey 11/06/12 07:12 PM

His daughter is just ridiculously adorable.

galkain 11/06/12 07:18 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing a room full of people wearing these shirts at a show one day. It'd bring me to tears.

cowlord 11/06/12 08:29 PM

Sad stuff. Is it safe to assume that this band will not go on?