AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Don't Kill Lady Gaga's Vibe (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2945822)

Dre Okorley 11/08/12 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incognitojones (Post 115185402)
This isn't the song that got cut from the record, this is just her singing one of the choruses.

I didn't say it got cut from the record. I said that they didn't use this version. Everyone knows that "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" is on the record.

aquabayside 11/08/12 08:52 AM

Some people have listened to kendrick for years...not just jumping the bandwagon now

incognitojones 11/08/12 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 115186072)
I didn't say it got cut from the record. I said that they didn't use this version. Everyone knows that "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" is on the record.

I'm just sayin that this is not the one that got because they were messing with her vibe. Or whatever, actually not that important.

Dre Okorley 11/08/12 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris92 (Post 115185992)
Glad someone appreciated that.

But for real though I'm starting to think Darrick and Spo were right maybe, because the idiots seem to be coming out of the woodworks professing their undying GOAT boners for Kendrick. Sigh. Still love the record, however.

Darrick and Spo? haha. Lots of people have been listening to K for awhile, 3 years myself.

Dre Okorley 11/08/12 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incognitojones (Post 115186162)
I'm just sayin that this is not the one that got because they were messing with her vibe. Or whatever, actually not that important.

Oh! Got you. Let me change that.

aquabayside 11/08/12 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 115186182)
Darrick and Spo? haha. Lots of people have been listening to K for awhile, 3 years myself.


Exactly dre.
I guess only a very few people can be true fans. Ha

Chris Collum 11/08/12 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 115186182)
Darrick and Spo? haha. Lots of people have been listening to K for awhile, 3 years myself.

I think you missed the point of my post. Were you there when all hell broke loose that one night in the GKMC thread? Sorry I can't remember. I wasn't referring to you as an idiot either if that wasn't clear.....

Dre Okorley 11/08/12 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris92 (Post 115186442)
I think you missed the point of my post. Were you there when all hell broke loose that one night in the GKMC thread? Sorry I can't remember. I wasn't referring to you as an idiot either if that wasn't clear.....

Ah, nope. But I definitely remember there not being as many responses to KL news as there are now. Makes sense though, he did sell 242K copies, haha.

aquabayside 11/08/12 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris92 (Post 115186442)
I think you missed the point of my post. Were you there when all hell broke loose that one night in the GKMC thread? Sorry I can't remember. I wasn't referring to you as an idiot either if that wasn't clear.....


Mhmm, dipshit.
Just shut up

Dre Okorley 11/08/12 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquabayside (Post 115186242)
Exactly dre.
I guess only a very few people can be true fans. Ha

Well, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about some people on this site in reference to hip hop - let me put it that way, haha.

aquabayside 11/08/12 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 115186582)
Well, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about some people on this site in reference to hip hop - let me put it that way, haha.


Yeah..I wish some did

Dre Okorley 11/08/12 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquabayside (Post 115186632)
Yeah..I wish some did

Haha, I meant some of the ones that probably got into it because they had a few Black friends or because it's "cool" or "different".

aquabayside 11/08/12 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 115186702)
Haha, I meant some of the ones that probably got into it because they had a few Black friends or because it's "cool" or "different".


Oh I hear you there. "It's cool my best friend is black" haha
Any other great hip-hop recs this past year? I really dig kendrick n ab-soul's album a ton, oh and macklemore's latest caught me by surprise

Chris Collum 11/08/12 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 115186542)
Ah, nope. But I definitely remember there not being as many responses to KL as there are now. Makes sense though, he did sell 242K copies, haha.

Oh never mind, sorry. Long story, and I now regret bringing any of this up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquabayside (Post 115186562)
Mhmm, dipshit.
Just shut up

Listen fucker, I don't think you even know what I'm talking about

Chris Collum 11/08/12 09:07 AM

Never posting in the news forum again, lesson learned, bye