AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  ABSOLUTExclusive: Major League Album Premiere (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2946452)

DylanPPPP 11/08/12 04:59 PM

Haven't listened. Better or worse than shitty Handguns?

fireandice31 11/08/12 05:13 PM

Album is good. Really Enjoyed it. Nothing groundbreaking here, though. Just...good.

Coverbydesign 11/08/12 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoboy333 (Post 115205442)
It's not bad but nothing to write home about. Generic pop-punk done better by a lot of bands. It's weird they got signed to No Sleep.

Everyone should check out Real Friends, they are going to be huge (well, at least they deserve to).

No no they will be huge and they are playing with Major League this month

CBKRP 11/08/12 05:47 PM

I love how people on here think that records by bands like Major League and I call Fives need to be un-generic or ground breaking. It is was it is people, good catchy music...

InaGreendase 11/08/12 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBKRP (Post 115207332)
I love how people on here think that records by bands like Major League and I call Fives need to be un-generic or ground breaking. It is was it is people, good catchy music...

I don't think anyone is asking bands of this style to be groundbreaking per se, but some of them sound like they don't even know what a pickaxe is.

YOUAREtehSCENE 11/08/12 06:10 PM

I pref I Call Fives, than Giants At Large / Real Friends. and Major League, i can't get enough of ICF's new disc.. I tried to get into there oldier stuff and I can't.

DemBitties 11/08/12 06:23 PM

Really excited for the record release show on December 22nd at the Freehold VFW.

This is the biggest show I've ever booked, so all you kids in the area better come down and up the punx with us. ;D

Christian Wagner 11/08/12 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemBitties (Post 115208462)
Really excited for the record release show on December 22nd at the Freehold VFW.

This is the biggest show I've ever booked, so all you kids in the area better come down and up the punx with us. ;D

I shall be there. I shall go crazy.

Christian Wagner 11/08/12 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cody_rosebalm (Post 115205112)
Explanation? I don't understand.

They quote GAL's "Timebomb" in "Arrows Crossed."

xBranx 11/08/12 07:15 PM

Pumped on this. Can't wait to listen when I can get to a computer. This band works so hard. Glad to see they're getting more recognition.

Fourchordwonder 11/08/12 07:21 PM

I enjoyed this quite a bit. More than I expected to, actually. I will most likely order it soon.

Avalanche1 11/08/12 07:36 PM

Digging this

zippoX41 11/08/12 07:50 PM

One of the hardest working bands out there. They deserve every bit of success they get.

smallswolfshred 11/08/12 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InaGreendase (Post 115207982)
I don't think anyone is asking bands of this style to be groundbreaking per se, but some of them sound like they don't even know what a pickaxe is.

I'm not getting the mining reference...

The release is solid, they put there hearts into it, and what they do, they do well. I'm glad there aren't any progrock 7 minutes solos, good job guys.

kidinthebushes 11/08/12 08:15 PM

I file these guys along with State Champs, A Loss For Words and a handful of other pop punk bands I just can't seem to get into.