AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Green Day's "Drama Queen" (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2949902)

cowlord 11/12/12 02:25 PM

So... did anyone listen to the song or...

Phil507 11/12/12 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 115333392)
Sure did, getting out of that train wreck was the best thing that ever happened to me. Thanks for reminding me how much better life is now! Man, doing what I want sure is great.

Wow, sorry to hear about that (seriously). I'm all for arguing about music but will draw the line at low blows like that. As I have multiple friends who are now divorced, I have some idea of how painful it is. Glad you've fallen on better times and we can get back to arguing about Blink 182 v. Green Day.

Holly HoX! 11/12/12 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown_Baby (Post 115333232)
Worked for you marriage

So fucking low

Clown_Baby 11/12/12 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 115334472)
So fucking low

I would like it for just once he admit he's wrong when called out about something. He's gonna call me an idiot for saying he didn't specify something enough? Why don't you get your mouth off his dick. Actually keep there so we don't have to hear you

Holly HoX! 11/12/12 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown_Baby (Post 115334992)
I would like it for just once he admit he's wrong when called out about something. He's gonna call me an idiot for saying he didn't specify something enough? Why don't you get your mouth off his dick. Actually keep there so we don't have to hear you

You're arguing about a band (Green Day) that does in fact suck now, you blithering dilsmack.

Holly HoX! 11/12/12 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown_Baby (Post 115334992)

And you're getting this upset because someone called you an idiot on the internet? I can only imagine what you're like in real life, you sad, pathetic human.

Clown_Baby 11/12/12 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 115335262)
And you're getting this upset because someone called you an idiot on the internet? I can only imagine what you're like in real life, you sad, pathetic human.

Says the girl who lives in a fuckng Internet forum. Lets just both agree we both have no fucking lives. I can at least admit. You're constantly on here. I'm sure you're just as pathetic.

Holly HoX! 11/12/12 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown_Baby (Post 115335612)
Says the girl who lives in a fuckng Internet forum. Lets just both agree we both have no fucking lives. I can at least admit. You're constantly on here. I'm sure you're just as pathetic.

Hahaha there's so much wrong with this post that at this point I'm inclined to let this conversation go.

Liam_Pace 11/12/12 03:13 PM

Dos is incredible. Maybe my AOTY. Maybe my favorite GD album too.

Clown_Baby 11/12/12 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 115335882)
Hahaha there's so much wrong with this post that at this point I'm inclined to let this conversation go.

It's been a great one sided argument. Thanks for the input.

Clockwise 11/12/12 03:16 PM

............this really sucks. It sucks seeing people shit all over my favorite band. I agree with the post that said they were only playing to their hardcore fans on this, because I think that sums it up completely. These are some of the best/most fun songs I've heard from them and I'm loving all of it. Sucks to see tons of people rip it apart like this, and it only seems to be this one sided on this forum for some reason. Weird.

Clown_Baby 11/12/12 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwise (Post 115336222)
You guys are all shitheads.

Oh definitely. That's why we're all here.

jmac3444 11/12/12 03:17 PM

boy this thread escalated quickly. As for Dos, it's alright if you go in for mindless music but if you think at all it loses steam real quick

Holly HoX! 11/12/12 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clown_Baby (Post 115336092)
It's been a great one sided argument. Thanks for the input.

Remember the only I said was you pulled out an extremely low, uncalled for personal blow to Jason. That's all. Good day.

jmac3444 11/12/12 03:18 PM

Also Nightlife is the worst GD song ever. of all time.