AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Konstantine's Mannequin (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2951402)

Nardes 11/13/12 03:44 PM

...and they were recording it too, so maybe it'll make the dvd?????

ari telescope 11/13/12 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nardes (Post 115378462)
...and they were recording it too, so maybe it'll make the dvd?????


No, the recording was last night and Konstantine was from the first night. Last night was Caves instead.

Unless maybe they recorded just Konstantine to put as a bonus, but likely not because its a JM DVD. Sry!

leftapart 11/13/12 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario57 (Post 115374082)

i lol'ed

brittolikewoah 11/13/12 04:26 PM

Probably the most beautiful live performance I've ever seen, from what I could hear over my own sobs.

Nardes 11/13/12 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ari telescope (Post 115378742)
No, the recording was last night and Konstantine was from the first night. Last night was Caves instead.

Unless maybe they recorded just Konstantine to put as a bonus, but likely not because its a JM DVD. Sry!

They actually recorded both nights! I was at the 11/11 show and they recorded it too... they said they were gonna use footage from both nights for the dvd, which is good because they had some issues at the 11/11 show (Andrew's mic and Bobby's guitar)

kismet 11/13/12 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brittolikewoah (Post 115380492)
Probably the most beautiful live performance I've ever seen, from what I could hear over my own sobs.


Me.

AntiCorporate 11/13/12 06:07 PM

For the last 9 years, This song has always given me goosebumps. This time is no different. So good.

kolby182 11/13/12 06:11 PM

A girl I know wanted me to make her a mixtape of a bunch of sad songs today. This is on it. Song has floored me since the first time I heard it.

saddr weirdr 11/13/12 06:23 PM

Seeing this live was absolutely incredible.

duritzfan13 11/13/12 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ari telescope (Post 115378742)
No, the recording was last night and Konstantine was from the first night. Last night was Caves instead.

Unless maybe they recorded just Konstantine to put as a bonus, but likely not because its a JM DVD. Sry!

Both shows were recorded.

jlinitz 11/13/12 06:38 PM

God damn, those first three notes just gave me the chills. SO happy I saw SoCo at Bamboozle and they played this.

parkerxcore 11/13/12 06:55 PM

gorgeous. stoked i got the vinyl

kolby182 11/13/12 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlinitz (Post 115385252)
God damn, those first three notes just gave me the chills. SO happy I saw SoCo at Bamboozle and they played this.

If you're talking about Bamboozle left in 2007 (i think?) I was there as well when they played it.

CavanaughPark 11/13/12 08:35 PM

what I wouldn't have given to be at that show. Unfortunately circumstance didn't allow. Guess I'll have to catch the round of solo shows.

MondayMourning 11/13/12 08:50 PM

Haven't listened to this song in 7 or 8 years and it still has the same effect even though my tastes have changed a lot. Lyrics are so moving. Great song.