AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Bad Rabbits Single Release Date (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2951712)

Jaytothesyg 11/14/12 08:36 AM

Yes! Can't wait to listen

BrandonLocke 11/14/12 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Minn (Post 115397822)
wasn't even trying to stir up anything. but i had an ex (we broke up) then she started to date him (she has the evidence) and then we started to talk again. that's really about it. was only saying that could probably be as to why.

So, essentially what you're saying is that you're some kid on the internet, spreading rumors. Great job. "I dated some girl who dated him who told me that" - perfect rumor formula.

The Minn 11/14/12 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonLocke (Post 115399742)
So, essentially what you're saying is that you're some kid on the internet, spreading rumors. Great job. "I dated some girl who dated him who told me that" - perfect rumor formula.

and yet this site never does that, right? take the context how you will.

PetitnaindesĪles 11/14/12 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Minn (Post 115397822)
wasn't even trying to stir up anything. but i had an ex (we broke up) then she started to date him (she has the evidence) and then we started to talk again. that's really about it. was only saying that could probably be as to why.

fair but true or not, this isn't the reason they have taken so long to release new stuff.

The Minn 11/14/12 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario57 (Post 115404292)
fair but true or not, this isn't the reason they have taken so long to release new stuff.

never said it was. only stated it might've been. i dig the band. but if what i was told was true i can relate as i have had substance abuse problems in the past. man...i was only trying to explain what might've happened and i got gang-raped. oh well...what do you expect with AP.net...the moderators are right and we're wrong, whatever.

volta 11/14/12 04:09 PM

Great thread. Nice job team.

Fantastic new though.