AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Storm The Beaches Album Stream (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2951822)

Christian Wagner 11/13/12 07:50 PM

Storm The Beaches Album Stream
 
Stream Storm The Beaches' new album Hemisphere on Bandcamp.

antiradio 11/13/12 08:07 PM

best band i've heard in a while.

InfiniteArms 11/14/12 01:54 AM

^ word

MrDelux 11/14/12 06:13 AM

Really REALLY good breath of fresh air from the chuga chuga. I'm talking to you Woe is Me and Issues.

Mario57 11/14/12 12:01 PM

only heard the first song and i'm already impressed, it sounds a lot like Evaline if they had a female singer

simplejack 11/14/12 12:18 PM

every song is good, even the folky closer (it makes me think that the singer's voice would fit for a folk project like Anthony Green or Charlie Simpson). but this album it's too damn long.

apparitionrecs 11/15/12 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antiradio (Post 115388052)
best band i've heard in a while.

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteArms (Post 115393512)
^ word


Thanks for the kind words guys! Check out the album and support the band if you like it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDelux (Post 115395092)
Really REALLY good breath of fresh air from the chuga chuga. I'm talking to you Woe is Me and Issues.


They aren't in that same scene/genre at all! They came from the same crowd as All Time Low and The Dangerous Summer, both in terms of genre and geography. This record is all over the place with genre... and there's no chugga chugga! :-p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario57 (Post 115406282)
only heard the first song and i'm already impressed, it sounds a lot like Evaline if they had a female singer


You realize the singer is male haha? If you like the opening track ("The Bittersweet"), you'll like songs such as "Get Back Up" and "Full Circle" and "Auditory Hallucinations". Check it out and support the band if you like it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplejack (Post 115407042)
every song is good, even the folky closer (it makes me think that the singer's voice would fit for a folk project like Anthony Green or Charlie Simpson). but this album it's too damn long.


Mark has a fantastic vocal range which is one reason they experimented on this record. He could more a folk album, a country album, a pop album, a metal album... super talented dude. Very lucky to have worked with him for the past year.

MrDelux 11/15/12 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apparitionrecs (Post 115434092)
Thanks for the kind words guys! Check out the album and support the band if you like it!



They aren't in that same scene/genre at all! They came from the same crowd as All Time Low and The Dangerous Summer, both in terms of genre and geography. This record is all over the place with genre... and there's no chugga chugga! :-p



You realize the singer is male haha? If you like the opening track ("The Bittersweet"), you'll like songs such as "Get Back Up" and "Full Circle" and "Auditory Hallucinations". Check it out and support the band if you like it!



Mark has a fantastic vocal range which is one reason they experimented on this record. He could more a folk album, a country album, a pop album, a metal album... super talented dude. Very lucky to have worked with him for the past year.

I know, the only reason I brought up woe is me and issues, is because of the release times. I'm saying its a breath of fresh air compared to what has been released recently.