AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Mother Mother Video for "The Sticks" (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2952712)

Deborah Remus 11/14/12 03:46 PM

Mother Mother Video for "The Sticks"
 
Mother Mother's music video for "The Sticks" can be seen in the replies.

Deborah Remus 11/14/12 03:46 PM



Produced by Chad VanGaalen.

me7719 11/14/12 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah Remus (Post 115412012)
Mother Mother's music video for "The Sticks" can be seen in the replies.


Amazing album, amazing band cannot wait to see them live in London Ontario at the end of the month

jdr277 11/15/12 08:56 AM

Fairly new to this band but I gotta say this new album is easily their best and will definitely be in my top 20 AOTY.
Edit: I can't believe there are only 2 comments... This band deserves soo much more.

OurLadyCoolbean 11/15/12 10:41 AM

I haven't spent the time to get invested in this band, but my brother loves them and he's having a really hard time getting the album in the States without having to pay a crapload for shipping.

Deborah Remus 11/15/12 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OurLadyCoolbean (Post 115434872)
I haven't spent the time to get invested in this band, but my brother loves them and he's having a really hard time getting the album in the States without having to pay a crapload for shipping.


I know it's still a ways off, but the band will be releasing it in America on February 12.

OurLadyCoolbean 11/15/12 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deborah Remus (Post 115435062)
I know it's still a ways off, but the band will be releasing it in America on February 12.

Good to know, I'll pass the info along. Thanks!

me7719 11/15/12 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdr277 (Post 115431722)
Fairly new to this band but I gotta say this new album is easily their best and will definitely be in my top 20 AOTY.
Edit: I can't believe there are only 2 comments... This band deserves soo much more.

I don't think its their best, I would say that award goes to O my Heart, but I'm glad to find other people that dig them. Not many people have even heard of them and they are def one of my favourite bands.

yufli 11/15/12 05:20 PM

I've always enjoyed this band and would love to see them live sometime.

Having said that, wow... VanGaalen, for writing one of my favourite songs of all time (Willow Tree), you're a weirdo for this video!