AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Video: The Word Alive Mini-Doc (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2954892)

Drew Beringer 11/16/12 03:35 PM

Video: The Word Alive Mini-Doc
 
In the replies, you can watch a The Word Alive mini-documentary, which is a part of the Young & Reckless "Whatever It Takes" series.

Drew Beringer 11/16/12 03:36 PM


_><_ 11/16/12 03:40 PM

They seem like chill dudes.

Steve Alcala 11/16/12 05:02 PM

Turning into a bit of a party band, eh?

JasonTMays 11/16/12 07:51 PM

Am I the only one that noticed 5 minutes in the shot of Sonic the hedgehog waving? lol

A Head 11/16/12 10:06 PM

3 of my all time favorite shows included TWA. No coincidence.

davidwalbrun 11/17/12 02:02 PM

The Word Alive is the best band ever

TelleTWA 11/18/12 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buhbee94 (Post 115479252)
Turning into a bit of a party band, eh?

Nah, Daniel and Zack have always smoked. The rest of us don't. We have some drinks now and then, this was somewhat of a special occasion celebrating the end of our headlining tour as well as having some good friends out with us. We consider what we do on stage, the party :)

alexalexalex 11/18/12 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TelleTWA (Post 115520212)
Nah, Daniel and Zack have always smoked. The rest of us don't. We have some drinks now and then, this was somewhat of a special occasion celebrating the end of our headlining tour as well as having some good friends out with us. We consider what we do on stage, the party :)

Completely unrelated, but, I watched that spider short film you suggested a long time ago. Wtf man, hahaha

AlexHuffman 11/19/12 03:30 AM

This was really cool. Proud of these dudes. Telle is close enough to a hometown guy and we shared management a few years back. Glad to see them killing it :)

youareallfreaks 11/19/12 01:04 PM

i thought this was an australian band with a chick lead singer? who am i thinking of?

kbomb001 11/19/12 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youareallfreaks (Post 115565802)
i thought this was an australian band with a chick lead singer? who am i thinking of?

Tonight Alive

youareallfreaks 11/20/12 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbomb001 (Post 115591342)
Tonight Alive

that girl is hot

TelleTWA 11/20/12 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexalexalex (Post 115545602)
Completely unrelated, but, I watched that spider short film you suggested a long time ago. Wtf man, hahaha

Haha right!? So messed up.

TelleTWA 11/20/12 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexHuffman (Post 115551722)
This was really cool. Proud of these dudes. Telle is close enough to a hometown guy and we shared management a few years back. Glad to see them killing it :)

That means a lot Alex, thanks man :)))

Steve Alcala 11/20/12 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TelleTWA (Post 115520212)
Nah, Daniel and Zack have always smoked. The rest of us don't. We have some drinks now and then, this was somewhat of a special occasion celebrating the end of our headlining tour as well as having some good friends out with us. We consider what we do on stage, the party :)

Cool cool man. Keep it up.

kbomb001 11/20/12 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youareallfreaks (Post 115601322)
that girl is hot

No disrespect to her whatsoever, but, she's not my type

youareallfreaks 11/28/12 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbomb001 (Post 115628252)
No disrespect to her whatsoever, but, she's not my type

bro, none taken my brother.