AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  I'd Be Down For +44 To Return (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2957212)

Nolessthanblink 11/19/12 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsonemanband (Post 115564902)
i'd hesitantly listen to a new +44 album/EP, like how i do with every AVA album.


We don't belong in this thread. Haha

dmryan33 11/19/12 04:56 PM

ahhhhhhhh yeaaaaaa

mattattack 11/19/12 05:07 PM

Loved WYHSB, but it seemed like blink songs without Tom. Now that blink is back, I personally don't see a need for +44.

AussieBoy 11/19/12 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Beringer (Post 115566042)
+44's debut was so good


Yeah mate! I really really liked 90% of +44 and the other 10% I still dig

Hearts stops
Baby come on
Make you smile
Are some of the best of the blink-182 family songs ever

Was hell keen on a new album before the reunion

Wonder what mohawk and baldy are up to?

fbrrocks 11/19/12 05:41 PM

i remember buying this cd at stop and shop when they sold cds and didnt know it was from blink when i first bought it

RyanPm40 11/19/12 06:09 PM

+44's one album beats everything AVA ever put out for me, anyways, so I'd be cool with it

BrandNew20 11/19/12 06:52 PM

I loved WYHSB and was so amped for the follow up when this was originally posted 4 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_DxE-u-4o

dirty sanchez 11/19/12 07:23 PM

This is dumb as hell. Plus 44 will never reunite, even when blink weren't back, plus 44 sure as fuck werent working on that 2nd album or giving a fuck. Plus 44 is over and Mark is just being nice about it. He doesnt want to just say "no" because that could make his old band mates be like "ahh fuck naw". Mark said something like this years ago. I for one hope this does not happen.

Mattylikesfilms 11/19/12 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanwaits (Post 115565902)
I think his songs were far superior to Tom's. Toms were lazy and poorly written.


I think "This is Home" is one of the best Tom songs ever. If only "Wishing Well" had a little more too it, I would say the same for that song as well!

dirty sanchez 11/19/12 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattylikesfilms (Post 115589962)
I think "This is Home" is one of the best Tom songs ever. If only "Wishing Well" had a little more too it, I would say the same for that song as well!

This is Home was written by Mark though ..

Mattylikesfilms 11/19/12 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty sanchez (Post 115590102)
This is Home was written by Mark though ..


Really? Didn't know that. Still love Tom's vocals on it.

ChaseTx 11/19/12 09:06 PM

Mark wrote the chorus apparently, Tom wrote the verses. It's by far the worst song on Neighborhoods.

dirty sanchez 11/19/12 09:09 PM

Hmm I thought Mark did it all, but I am probably wrong. But yeah, that song is not the greatest but it is enjoyable to an extent.

ChaseTx 11/19/12 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty sanchez (Post 115590322)
Hmm I thought Mark did it all, but I am probably wrong. But yeah, that song is not the greatest but it is enjoyable to an extent.

I just listened to Mark's commentary for it on Spotify. He says he wrote the chorus and bridge and Tom "wrote new verses and wrote all the lyrics" to it. So it's kind of unclear whether Mark wrote any of the lyrics or just the music on the chorus and bridge.

AKrowdy 11/19/12 10:34 PM

weird im listening to +44 right now and saw this