AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Against Me! Live at FYF Fest (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2957262)

Adam Pfleider 11/19/12 01:16 PM

Against Me! Live at FYF Fest
 
You can watch Against Me! perform "Transgender Dysphoria Blues," "Cliché Guevara" and "Teenage Anarchist" live at FYF Fest in the replies. The footage comes courtesy of Light and Noise TV.

Adam Pfleider 11/19/12 01:17 PM


Good Mourning 11/19/12 02:31 PM

first

RyanFTW 11/19/12 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Mourning (Post 115571442)
first

Oh god who cares

heyzombiehitler 11/19/12 02:44 PM

if it wasnt for me, you would of been the last.



seriously, new album nooooow.

Good Mourning 11/19/12 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanFTW (Post 115572032)
Oh god who cares


your fat mom

theHECKLER 11/19/12 03:11 PM

This he/she did all this as a publicity stunt due to their band disappearing into obscurity. Remember, you heard it here first folks.

Good Mourning 11/19/12 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 115573172)
This he/she did all this as a publicity stunt due to their band disappearing into obscurity. Remember, you heard it here first folks.


you shut your fat mouth you stupid fatty

Jaytothesyg 11/19/12 03:16 PM

This is fucking awesome

I can't wait for the new album and the tour that will hopefully come to Cleveland

theHECKLER 11/19/12 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Mourning (Post 115573292)
you shut your fat mouth you stupid fatty


mouth THIS you dumby skinny

leftapart 11/19/12 04:02 PM

Wait, did they get a new singer? Where's Tom?!

ActOfPeace 11/19/12 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftapart (Post 115575072)
Wait, did they get a new singer? Where's Tom?!


You're joking, rrright?

TheZeroKid 11/19/12 05:35 PM

God, when the Hell is this album coming out? Shit.

tomtom94 11/19/12 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 115573532)
mouth THIS you dumby skinny

Please delete your account. You are not funny. :D

theHECKLER 11/19/12 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtom94 (Post 115578542)
Please delete your account. You are not funny. :D


OAGHT!

Onermedboxer 11/19/12 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 115573172)
This he/she did all this as a publicity stunt due to their band disappearing into obscurity. Remember, you heard it here first folks.

I actually had this thought, but I more or less went with "Raising Awareness for LGBT"

Good Mourning 11/19/12 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 115573532)
mouth THIS you dumby skinny


I find you a foul and unpleasant odor

mynameisandyjoe 11/19/12 08:11 PM

Audio is lacking severely :/

gloriousmuse 11/19/12 09:34 PM

can they release the album already!? I need it (and a tour)

gloriousmuse 11/19/12 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 115573172)
This he/she did all this as a publicity stunt due to their band disappearing into obscurity. Remember, you heard it here first folks.


Damn Laura for trying to be happy and comfortable with herself, and inspiring others who might be experiencing the same thing or the like. Damn her for trying to educate people on transgender issues which are widely ignored even with the LGB(T) community. :yuk:

kaylasananjou 11/19/12 11:06 PM

1) who the fuck would put themselves through this much misery for publicity? This is a publicity NIGHTMARE. fans turned on the band. ignorant assholes have been making death threats. get real, seriously

2) misgendering someone seriously just makes you such an asshole. it's not cute or clever. get over yourself.

Dustin Harkins 11/20/12 08:07 AM

This put me in such a big AM! mood. They were so good at Fun Fun Fun Fest and they seem like they were great here too. (Audio is lacking like mynameisandyjoe said)

theHECKLER 11/20/12 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Mourning (Post 115580562)
I find you a foul and unpleasant odor


Giggles

theHECKLER 11/20/12 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloriousmuse (Post 115589732)
Damn Laura for trying to be happy and comfortable with herself, and inspiring others who might be experiencing the same thing or the like. Damn her for trying to educate people on transgender issues which are widely ignored even with the LGB(T) community. :yuk:


I know, right?!

Rancid Radio 11/20/12 04:52 PM

This rules! I'm so ready for the new album.

Superboy 03/04/13 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaylasananjou (Post 115591672)
1) who the fuck would put themselves through this much misery for publicity? This is a publicity NIGHTMARE. fans turned on the band. ignorant assholes have been making death threats. get real, seriously

2) misgendering someone seriously just makes you such an asshole. it's not cute or clever. get over yourself.


I wish there was a "LIKE" function. I'd definitely like it.