AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Bring Me The Horizon To Play All of Warped Tour in 2013 (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2957862)

blackmold 11/20/12 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkRawkStitch (Post 115596292)
well there goes my hope for NOFX and Pennywise for Main Stage. Warped is a joke now.


There's one in every Warped thread. You're so punk, man, keep it up.

CheckeredFloors 11/20/12 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meech (Post 115590722)
I'm cool with heavy but it has to be good heavy, not fangirl/brocore chugga heavy. That being said I really hope their are some great pop punk and alt rock bands this year as well. I love a balanced lineup.


I love you Meech.

CheckeredFloors 11/20/12 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidinthebushes (Post 115592972)
The following are bands I've come up with who are pretty much playing Warped:

August Burns Red (Main Stage)
Bring Me The Horizon (Main Stage)
Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
Enter Shikari (Main Stage)
Forever Came Calling
Hawthorne Heights
I See Stars
Issues
letlive.
Like Moths To Flames
Memphis May Fire (Main Stage)
Middle Finger Salute
Motion City Soundtrack
No Bragging Rights
Sleeping With Sirens (Main Stage)
Stick To Your Guns
The Acacia Strain
The Story So Far
The Used (Main Stage)
Veil of Maya
We Came As Romans (Main Stage)


I love you kidinthebushes and I still can't believe that you're 26.

ThereWeWere 11/20/12 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidinthebushes (Post 115592972)
The following are bands I've come up with who are pretty much playing Warped:

August Burns Red (Main Stage)
Bring Me The Horizon (Main Stage)
Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
Enter Shikari (Main Stage)
Forever Came Calling
Hawthorne Heights
I See Stars
Issues
letlive.
Like Moths To Flames
Memphis May Fire (Main Stage)
Middle Finger Salute
Motion City Soundtrack
No Bragging Rights
Sleeping With Sirens (Main Stage)
Stick To Your Guns
The Acacia Strain
The Story So Far
The Used (Main Stage)
Veil of Maya
We Came As Romans (Main Stage)

I think this list is solid, the only one i dont think that will be there is Issues. I see them on like a Scream It Like You Mean it this year. I would add woe is me

kidinthebushes 11/20/12 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckeredFloors (Post 115596552)
I love you kidinthebushes and I still can't believe that you're 26.

Source?

CheckeredFloors 11/20/12 05:27 AM

Oh you.

Stephin_DC 11/20/12 06:00 AM

Every year I always say that this was my last warped tour, but BMTH is definitely worth 15 dollars of the 65 dollar ticket, especially knowing they will probably have an evening headlining spot.
50 bucks worth of bands still to go ...

DisenShaanted 11/20/12 06:31 AM

Did anyone else go to the Vegas date? Kids passed out left and right from heat stroke. That's what you get for having the tour on 106 degree asphalt.

PengusNiugnep 11/20/12 06:54 AM

Yes! Their last album was great, and the new one seems like it's going to be great, too, so this is excellent news.

xerickx24 11/20/12 07:11 AM

YOU CRAZY FOR THIS ONE LYMAN
HOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Also i am looking for to seeing them seeing how i've become recently obsessed with There is a Hell.

defmytones 11/20/12 07:24 AM

As much as people bash Warped lately, this is perfect for BMTH. Album release I'm assuming spring to early summer, and these kids not only eat it up but eat merch and sales. Not to mention its a great opportunity for any band on main stage to get more recognition. Was introduced to Parkway Drive two years ago via Warped.

Xiegfried 11/20/12 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidinthebushes (Post 115592972)
The following are bands I've come up with who are pretty much playing Warped:

August Burns Red (Main Stage)
Bring Me The Horizon (Main Stage)
Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!
Enter Shikari (Main Stage)
Forever Came Calling
Hawthorne Heights
I See Stars
Issues
letlive.
Like Moths To Flames
Memphis May Fire (Main Stage)
Middle Finger Salute
Motion City Soundtrack
No Bragging Rights
Sleeping With Sirens (Main Stage)
Stick To Your Guns
The Acacia Strain
The Story So Far
The Used (Main Stage)
Veil of Maya
We Came As Romans (Main Stage)

I would absolutely love MCS and The Used at Warped again. I had no idea who MCS was a few years ago and The Used finished up their run the day before my date this year. The rest I could pretty much go without, but I'm not exactly Warped Tour's target audience for the most part.

kidinthebushes 11/20/12 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephin_DC (Post 115597072)
Every year I always say that this was my last warped tour, but BMTH is definitely worth 15 dollars of the 65 dollar ticket, especially knowing they will probably have an evening headlining spot.
50 bucks worth of bands still to go ...


Where the hell do you pay $65 for Warped? I've never paid more than $50 for a ticket and I live by Chicago.

wtfjaked 11/20/12 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneymaker. (Post 115595332)
yeah right mr. balloon hands

What was that even supposed to mean? I just saw them once. May have been an off show. Who knows.

wtfjaked 11/20/12 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisenShaanted (Post 115597702)
Did anyone else go to the Vegas date? Kids passed out left and right from heat stroke. That's what you get for having the tour on 106 degree asphalt.

Someone died at the Bonner Springs date a couple years ago from heat stroke. Can't blame them when water is 4 dollars or something. I thought they made it cheaper and made refill stations the year after. I don't know if they did it last year though.