AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Cassadee Pope's Performance on The Voice [Video] (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2958062)

Joe DeAndrea 11/19/12 10:54 PM

Cassadee Pope's Performance on The Voice [Video]
 
Cassadee Pope's performance from tonight's episode of The Voice can be seen in the replies. The song can also be purchased on iTunes where it's currently sitting at #1 on the charts.

Joe DeAndrea 11/19/12 10:54 PM


.dot 11/19/12 10:59 PM

Great to hear her sing a softer song. No way she passes Gangnam Style on the charts.

EDIT: Well never mind.

Joe DeAndrea 11/19/12 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .dot (Post 115592682)
Great to hear her sing a softer song. No way she passes Gangnam Style on the charts.

she did.

Jenajena 11/19/12 11:06 PM

Well that was pretty perfect. I'm glad she's still on the show. I knew about her, Lisa Scinta, Joe K, and Jordan Pruitt before The Voice, and I thought she'd be the first to go. But now she's the only one left out if the 4. I hope she makes it to the end.

kidinthebushes 11/19/12 11:12 PM

Those tattoos on her wrist look extra trashy with that dress on.

She better not be fucking around with Blake Shelton either.

Helen Keller. 11/19/12 11:13 PM

Before tonight (and to an extent, I still do), I thought that the support of the pop punk community was the only thing keeping her afloat in the competition (by that I mean the tweets of support from bands with thousands of followers, such as ATL and Yellowcard). But hot damn, that was good. By far her best so far.

Takuto 11/19/12 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helen Keller. (Post 115592932)
Before tonight (and to an extent, I still do), I thought that the support of the pop punk community was the only thing keeping her afloat in the competition (by that I mean the tweets of support from bands with thousands of followers, such as ATL and Yellowcard). But hot damn, that was good. By far her best so far.

Same with me. All of her performances on The Voice have been mediocre, but Over You was a perfect choice. But with the trend of former scene girls on The Voice, she'll probably be runner up.

karadoll 11/19/12 11:16 PM

This sounded really good.

Jason Tate 11/19/12 11:18 PM

This is the "Big Bang Theory" of reality TV.

Helen Keller. 11/19/12 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takuto (Post 115592992)
Same with me. All of her performances on The Voice have been mediocre, but Over You was a perfect choice. But with the trend of former scene girls on The Voice, she'll probably be runner up.

Honestly, I don't understand the fascination with the "scene" on The Voice recently. It's funny to me because it's almost entirely based on their looks with their song choices being decidedly mainstream, on a show where supposedly image is not important. I'm still irritated with the lack of a far-reaching selection of songs on The Voice, though it's starting to get better (for instance, I'm stunned Young the Giant was performed, and well at that). I doubt she'll win, but I still consider Melanie the most interesting, and one of the best in that she doesn't have to have a ridiculously overpowering voice to stand out.

Qadriyyah 11/19/12 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 115593122)
This is the "Big Bang Theory" of reality TV.

:lol:

Cody Nelson 11/19/12 11:29 PM

Still can't wait for her to get second place behind a black guy.

bobby runs 11/19/12 11:50 PM

Her best performance on the show.

Mattylikesfilms 11/19/12 11:55 PM

Good for her.