AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Personal Life (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
  -  Nobody likes a complainer. (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2959642)

allthewaysaid 11/21/12 02:29 AM

Nobody likes a complainer.

How often do you complain about mundane stuff to your friends or whoever you happen to be in a relationship at the time. I can't stand people constantly complaining.

ModernArtillery 11/21/12 04:38 AM

is this supposed to be ironic

cody_rosebalm 11/21/12 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModernArtillery (Post 115633982)

LMAO.

herestoyoufla 11/21/12 07:40 AM

Quote:

It has to be, haha.

SmeezyBeezy 11/21/12 10:25 AM

I bitch like it's my mothafuckin' job.

drat! 11/21/12 10:27 AM

I complain to my girlfriend about work. That's about it. We work at the same place so she complains to me too. Why are they already playing Christmas music in the store was the most recent one for me.

suicidesaints 11/21/12 10:35 AM

I can't stand fucking threads about bullshit like complaining. Enough with these threads. It just pisses me off so much. If I see another thread like this, I don't know what I'm gonna do... probably just complain about it

HelloxAlone 11/21/12 10:51 AM

It's so ironic to complain about complaining, but my roommate is constantly sighing or moaning like her life is so hard, just to get everyone's attention and it drives me insane.

Miketheunicycle 11/21/12 11:09 AM

complainers who complain about the same thing everyday on facebook... ive got those. this one chick cant stand her roommates and wants to move out of the city back to her small hometown, she seems to only every complain about it, apposed to actually doing it. probably about as annoying as op.

ParkwayTom 11/21/12 01:20 PM

Quote:

:appl:

Seriously though, stop making threads.

barkjon 11/21/12 01:28 PM

icwutudidthar

White 11/21/12 02:18 PM

Thread's not actually that ironic. OP said he can't stand people who complain constantly, not simply those who just complain. And furthermore, I don't know if it's totally fair to classify a person as a complainer after a single complaint. Telling one lie doesn't make you a liar, playing a game of shinny once a year doesn't make you a hockey player, snorting a ton of blow and jumping around your room in an un-choreographed mess doesn't make you a dancer, etc.

In summation, thread is legit. OP, feel free to continue making threads.

allthewaysaid 11/21/12 02:23 PM

Seriosuly though, complaining is a deal breaker for me. I used to date this one girl who would just constantly complain about school, family, and work. I've got enough problems, don't wanna hear about yours.

allthewaysaid 11/21/12 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParkwayTom (Post 115644532)
:appl:

Seriously though, stop making threads.

Gotta keep it interesting. I provide a public service.

WarmThoughts 11/21/12 02:25 PM

I complain alot id say, not about every day things but I guess the state of the world, bad music too I complain about that a bunch too.