AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Music (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
  -  RIYL: Foo Fighters, The Damned Things, Casket Lottery (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2959902)

cambridge4301 11/21/12 11:01 AM

RIYL: Foo Fighters, The Damned Things, Casket Lottery
 
If you guys haven't heard Guerilla. Check em out! It's not my band, but they're from Chicago. Can't stop listening.

RIYL: Foo Fighters, The Damned Things, The Casket Lottery

http://facebook.com/guerilla.music

IceAge/HeatWave 11/25/12 09:50 PM

please never put Foo Fighters in the same sentence as these other two bands god dammit.

InfiniteArms 11/25/12 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cambridge4301 (Post 115641962)
RIYL: Foo Fighters, The Damned Things, The Casket Lottery


This throws me off. Foo Fighters are fucking fantastic, don't get me wrong, but those other two bands don't sound anything like each other. What is? Seriously?

EDIT: I'd keep The Damned Things in the RIYL, but other bands don't sound like Guerilla much at all

cambridge4301 11/27/12 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceAge/HeatWave (Post 115749592)
please never put Foo Fighters in the same sentence as these other two bands god dammit.


Lol i only meant to recommend if you like them. Guerilla, to me, has a similar vibe.

haha who would you RIYL them to then?

cambridge4301 11/27/12 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteArms (Post 115749802)
This throws me off. Foo Fighters are fucking fantastic, don't get me wrong, but those other two bands don't sound anything like each other. What is? Seriously?

EDIT: I'd keep The Damned Things in the RIYL, but other bands don't sound like Guerilla much at all

Who would you RIYL to?

InfiniteArms 11/27/12 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cambridge4301 (Post 115829432)
Who would you RIYL to?


RIYL: Cars On Fire, The Damned Things, Affiance

cambridge4301 11/27/12 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteArms (Post 115829792)
RIYL: Cars On Fire, The Damned Things, Affiance


Lol i'll have to check out cars on fire and affiance.

InfiniteArms 11/27/12 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cambridge4301 (Post 115829822)
Lol i'll have to check out cars on fire and affiance.





cambridge4301 11/28/12 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteArms (Post 115830122)




I can see Cars On Fire, they're pretty good too.