AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Acacia Strain Drop Off Tour After Van Accident (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2965452)

cowlord 11/27/12 07:49 PM

I'm not saying they won't do it, but how often do bands really end up making it up to the canceled show cities? By coming back just at some point or another?

xthisislove 11/27/12 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowlord (Post 115824382)
I'm not saying they won't do it, but how often do bands really end up making it up to the canceled show cities? By coming back just at some point or another?

I can see them doing something to an extent at least, I do give them a lot of props for telling about the accident because it caused the tour cancelation and not drawing more sympathy and even acknowledging the first one

Dirge07 11/28/12 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruston (Post 115819042)
Whether you like this band or not, No band deserves stuff like this to happen. Glad to hear they are ok and I hope they get back on the road quickly

This.

NewAgeofHorus 11/28/12 04:09 AM

lucky ass guys.

NewAgeofHorus 11/28/12 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinjordan (Post 115822572)
Holy crap. Just saw these guys a few nights ago and they mentioned that they were borrowing their van from Alpha and Omega. They're having a run of bad luck :/ Hope they get back on their feet quickly, glad everyone is ok.

alpha & omega is an awesome band.

3 ninjas 11/28/12 06:27 AM

sry to say it but

thats karma for you.. i gave those assholes in acacia strain a place to stay for a couple days (my house) and they mean mugged me in my own house, like WTF, trashed the place, etc.. fuck those assholes! except DL, hes a cool dude.

ParkwayTom 11/28/12 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 ninjas (Post 115833302)
thats karma for you.. i gave those assholes in acacia strain a place to stay for a couple days (my house) and they mean mugged me in my own house, like WTF, trashed the place, etc.. fuck those assholes! except DL, hes a cool dude.

They looked at me kinda weird one time = They all deserve to be in a fucked up, deadly van accident that ruins their touring abilities.

Ok.

3 ninjas 11/28/12 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParkwayTom (Post 115839092)
They looked at me kinda weird one time = They all deserve to be in a fucked up, deadly van accident that ruins their touring abilities.

Ok.

did you not read what I said ParkwayTOM?? they trashed my house and mean mugged me in my own house, not at some random venue, smartass.. fuck them.

3 ninjas 11/28/12 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParkwayTom (Post 115839092)

Ok.

you probably wouldnt understand since it seems you've never offered your home to anyone.. but I'm a real accommodating dude. they can kiss my ass.

sweepthenation 11/28/12 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 ninjas (Post 115852332)
you probably wouldnt understand since it seems you've never offered your home to anyone.. but I'm a real accommodating dude. they can kiss my ass.

If any of this is true you could have gone to the cops a long time ago

3 ninjas 11/28/12 08:00 PM

its all true.. i dont go to the cops. not that kind of guy. in the industry, i dont get bands arrested.

ParkwayTom 11/29/12 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 ninjas (Post 115852332)

"I'm a real accommodating dude. They can kiss my ass."

Love that part. The fact that they mean mugged you means they deserve something this awful? And they made your house kinda messy some years back? Get the fuck over it. They're a bunch of fucking band dudes in their twenties that are on tour, how fucking clean did you expect them to be? No band deserves to lose their livelihood, especially in a life or death situation. Sorry they left trash in your house. Sack the fuck up.

3 ninjas 11/29/12 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParkwayTom (Post 115886052)
"I'm a real accommodating dude. They can kiss my ass."

Love that part. The fact that they mean mugged you means they deserve something this awful? And they made your house kinda messy some years back? Get the fuck over it. They're a bunch of fucking band dudes in their twenties that are on tour, how fucking clean did you expect them to be? No band deserves to lose their livelihood, especially in a life or death situation. Sorry they left trash in your house. Sack the fuck up.

I never wished death upon anyone. Im just not sad one bit. and saying "sorry they left trash in your house" isnt rly the case. I wouldnt give a fuck if they left a little trash there.