AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  ABSOLUTExclusive: The Body Rampant 2013 Album Info (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2981322)

Drew Beringer 12/12/12 12:12 PM

ABSOLUTExclusive: The Body Rampant 2013 Album Info

The Body Rampant will be releasing its as-of-yet untitled debut full length album in late spring 2013 and we can exclusively tell you that they'll be releasing through Antique Records. The album was recorded in November 2012 with Brian McTernan at Salad Days Studios in Baltimore, MD and pre-orders are expected to launch in January. We have some photos and a video in the replies.

Drew Beringer 12/12/12 12:12 PM

The Body Rampant Exclusive

James Shotwell 12/12/12 12:25 PM

:santa:

We're announcing another release on Friday through POZ. Lots of big things planned for Antique in the new year

incognitojones 12/12/12 12:48 PM

These guys make some dope music, despite questionable moustache choices.

James Shotwell 12/12/12 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incognitojones (Post 116452112)
These guys make some dope music, despite questionable moustache choices.

They do have an odd obsession with the art of the mustache

incognitojones 12/12/12 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utgjames (Post 116452452)
They do have an odd obsession with the art of the mustache

I'll give em a pass cause the jams. #revolushun

Ohaidere 12/12/12 01:01 PM

I'm so proud of JM for continuing to make TBR gret. I remember when 'Beast' EP came out, I was hooked right away. I do really miss that sound, hopefully this album will have more of that feel again.

PetitnaindesĪles 12/12/12 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohaidere (Post 116452872)
I'm so proud of JM for continuing to make TBR gret. I remember when 'Beast' EP came out, I was hooked right away. I do really miss that sound, hopefully this album will have more of that feel again.

i always thought Transient Years was their debut release, i'll try to find that EP later

InaGreendase 12/12/12 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohaidere (Post 116452872)

Some of the stuff on that EP is way questionable. "Static Hands" straight up sounded like an adult-contemporary "Come Sail Away". I think he's been taking this the right direction.

Ohaidere 12/13/12 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InaGreendase (Post 116466332)
Some of the stuff on that EP is way questionable. "Static Hands" straight up sounded like an adult-contemporary "Come Sail Away". I think he's been taking this the right direction.

When I talked with JM not too long ago, he expressed how he wanted to try and combine sounds from Transient Years and Beast. Questionable or not, just my personal preference in terms of sound :)