AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Music (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
  -  Recommend me any Pop-Punk (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2981532)

Passion Man 12/12/12 01:56 PM

Recommend me any Pop-Punk

I need some Pop Punk to listen to...I don't think this thread has been made before...I don't really care what kind it is, just as long as it is good.

Dustin Harkins 12/12/12 03:07 PM

Every Time I Ty 12/12/12 03:45 PM

lmao^
This is a pretty beloved band in our scene, they just announced today they are breaking up :-(
Been meaning to post one of their songs on youtube for a while now, you were the final bit of motivation I needed.

suicidalmoose 12/12/12 04:28 PM

you probably have, but if you haven't listened to Forever Came Calling, you must. same with Last Call's Dog Years, which was just released. and Pentimento's last record aswell.

friskycurtain 12/12/12 04:50 PM

Goodnight Nurse, Patent Pending, Sugarcult, You Vandal, and The Starting Line

duffe 12/12/12 04:53 PM

Our Time Down Here

Unitc 12/12/12 04:54 PM

PirateSkater182 12/12/12 04:55 PM

This thread has been made so many times.

dontsneeze 12/12/12 05:28 PM

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but Heroes For Hire - No Apologies was great. Sounds very similar to Hit the Lights - Skip School, Start Fights IMO.

Passion Man 12/12/12 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PirateSkater182 (Post 116462102)
This thread has been made so many times.

I know lol sorry but there's alot of pop punk I'm unaware of.
Quote:

Originally Posted by suicidalmoose (Post 116461012)
you probably have, but if you haven't listened to Forever Came Calling, you must. same with Last Call's Dog Years, which was just released. and Pentimento's last record aswell.

Actually, I haven't paid attention to the recent releases of pop punk. Thanks!
Quote:

Originally Posted by dontsneeze (Post 116463702)
Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but Heroes For Hire - No Apologies was great. Sounds very similar to Hit the Lights - Skip School, Start Fights IMO.

I love that Hit the Lights record so that Heroes for Hire record definitely sounds interesting! Thank you! I don't have any criteria by the way, it just has to sound good.

PirateSkater182 12/12/12 06:16 PM

The essentials you'll find on the site are pretty basic. You have your old and new.

Old: New Found Glory, Saves the Day, Lifetime, MxPx, The Movielife, Lagwagon, No Use for a Name, Latterman, Dillinger Four, Lawrence Arms, Midtown, Propaghandi, ect ect

New: The Story So Far, Such Gold, Fireworks, Transit, The Swellers, Into It over It, Polar Bear Club, This Time Next Year, Teenage Bottlerocket, Masked Intruder, Smoke or Fire, ect ect.

Check out the recommendations section of the forums.

cody_rosebalm 12/12/12 06:21 PM

The wonder years, The story so far, Forever came calling, I call fives, Man Overboard, Transit, Misser, Yellowcard, Real Friends, major league, the dangerous summer, into it. over it., aloss for words, new found, glory, Saves the day is a classic band that has inspired many bands of today, especially their first two records, such gold, this time next year...the list could go on and on.

herpderpharvey 12/12/12 07:14 PM

Banner Pilot, Dear Landlord, Lipstick Homicide, SpecialThanks, Banquets, Junior Battles, Elway, Bangers, Off With Their Heads, The Copyrights, The Dopamines, Useless ID, Direct Hit!, Broadway Calls, Smoking Popes, The Gamits, 7YearsBadLuck, The Haverchucks, Dead Ringer

Cøltøn 12/12/12 07:30 PM

Title Fight, Such Gold, Transit, Basement, Misser, The Menzingers, Dangercat, A Loss For Words, Citizen, Polar Bear Club, Hostage Calm, Mixtapes, Handguns, Into It. Over It., With The Punches, Pentimento, The Wonder Years, Forever Came Calling, Turnover, The Story So Far, Less Than Jake, Real Friends, Knuckle Puck, Young English, Broadway Calls, Seaway, Like Pacific, Neck Deep, Me VS Hero, Maker, I Call Fives

Archael 12/12/12 08:00 PM

Turnover has been said one time itt.

thread is a failure.