AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Sports (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
  -  NFL Gameday Week 15 (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2981932)

Max_123 12/12/12 05:41 PM

NFL Gameday Week 15
 
Here is a list of the full week 15 schedule

Watch every game live, for free, at this website
Check out which games will be shown in your area with this map

a nice person 12/12/12 05:56 PM

Sorry Pats, you ain't scorin 42 points on us

lp670sv 12/12/12 06:00 PM

Go Seahawks, Jets and Patriots.

ArTkY_ 12/12/12 06:03 PM

:(

IcedOpethBlind 12/12/12 06:12 PM


porttheman 12/12/12 06:16 PM

Go Broncos

iamthealex 12/12/12 06:16 PM

Go Pack Go.

SwiftSilentDead 12/12/12 06:26 PM

No idea what to expect against the Chargers.

lp670sv 12/12/12 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwiftSilentDead (Post 116468382)
No idea what to expect against the Chargers.

Here's hoping Cam Newton does work again. He has been awesome for me in fantasy the last couple weeks just in time to take the lead in my league and win my first playoff game. on to round 2.

spiffa0 12/12/12 06:29 PM

So I hope the Steelers win

SwiftSilentDead 12/12/12 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lp670sv (Post 116468482)
Here's hoping Cam Newton does work again. He has been awesome for me in fantasy the last couple weeks just in time to take the lead in my league and win my first playoff game. on to round 2.


San Diego is a bad team from what I've seen, so this is a winnable game. However, this is normally the time of year where they suddenly pull things together and edge out a record close to .500 so I'm not holding my breath.

lp670sv 12/12/12 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwiftSilentDead (Post 116468672)
San Diego is a bad team from what I've seen, so this is a winnable game. However, this is normally the time of year where they suddenly pull things together and edge out a record close to .500 so I'm not holding my breath.

Newton's been on a tear though. Should be a good game, and hopefully Cam won't make me regret starting him over Carson Palmer against the abysmal KC team.

gonz 12/12/12 06:41 PM

Browns Four Game Winning Streak Thread

kyle is hk 12/12/12 06:52 PM

So excited for Niners Pats

SwiftSilentDead 12/12/12 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lp670sv (Post 116468782)
Newton's been on a tear though. Should be a good game, and hopefully Cam won't make me regret starting him over Carson Palmer against the abysmal KC team.


Remember that you're talking to the ultimate gameday thread pessimist here, ha. I think Carolina will have a chance but we'll see what happens.