AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Stream My Chemical Romance's "The Light Behind Your Eyes" (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2985772)

Jason Tate 12/17/12 11:59 AM

Stream My Chemical Romance's "The Light Behind Your Eyes"
 
My Chemical Romance's "The Light Behind Your Eyes" is streaming in the replies.

Jason Tate 12/17/12 11:59 AM


heyzombiehitler 12/17/12 12:02 PM


ssbsts1988 12/17/12 12:04 PM

simply brilliant.

SpyKi 12/17/12 12:05 PM

great song.

ChrisCanberg 12/17/12 12:13 PM

Heard this earlier today and I cannot stop playing it. One of my new favorite MCR songs.

Amongster 12/17/12 12:13 PM

One of the best songs they've released since The Black Parade.

Jason Tate 12/17/12 12:15 PM

Man, this collection of songs is really turning out to be something great (IMO). Looking forward to having them all.

ConnorCorruptNJ 12/17/12 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 116639792)
Man, this collection of songs is really turning out to be something great (IMO). Looking forward to having them all.


me too. it was a nice surprise from them. expected full length in 2013?

thisisalchemy 12/17/12 12:16 PM

such a good song. wow.

SpyKi 12/17/12 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnorCorruptNJ (Post 116639842)
me too. it was a nice surprise from them. expected full length in 2013?

I'd say so.

Johnny Minardi 12/17/12 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 116639792)
Man, this collection of songs is really turning out to be something great (IMO). Looking forward to having them all.

I agree. I wish it was released all at once cause I'm sure I've missed tracks. Kind of sloppy delivery in my eyes.

SpyKi 12/17/12 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vegasbabyvegas (Post 116640502)
I agree. I wish it was released all at once cause I'm sure I've missed tracks. Kind of sloppy delivery in my eyes.

Boy Division
Tomorrow's Money
AMBULANCE
Gun.
The World is Ugly
The Light Behind Your Eyes

Those are all the songs out so far.

Joe DeAndrea 12/17/12 12:31 PM

they're crazy for not just making this a regular full-length. so good.

SpyKi 12/17/12 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe DeAndrea (Post 116640792)
they're crazy for not just making this a regular full-length. so good.

as great as the songs are there's nothing overly different or unique about it as a whole which seems to be pretty important to them so I guess that's why.