AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Extreme Thing Sports and Music Festival Announce Bands (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2988802)

Jason Tate 12/19/12 11:31 AM

Extreme Thing Sports and Music Festival Announce Bands

The first batch of performers for the Extreme Thing Sports & Music Festival at Desert Breeze Park on March 30th - have been announced. Check the replies.

Submitted by TSTLSOOM

Jason Tate 12/19/12 11:31 AM

New Found Glory
Asking Alexandria
3OH3
Mindless Self Indulgence
Aquabats
Youngblood Hawke
Sleeping With Sirens
Comeback Kid
Motionless In White
Born Of Osiris
Chelsea grin
Iwrestledabearonce
Big Chocolate
Mechanize
Splitbreed
Pablo Hassan
Mike Attack
Teen Wolf
Bize
Michael Toast
Bassnutz

more to come after the holidays . . . .
Tickets on sale starting January 1, 2013 at 10am
@ www.extremething.com

Happy holidays everyone!

Jenajena 12/19/12 11:58 AM

I wish I would have gone to an Extreme Thing back when The Higher or The Cab played. I don't know most of these artists, and I've never been to Extreme Thing. Not worth 20 bucks.

Bite of Las Vegas is always good. Matchbox Twenty, Phillip Phillips, and Ed Sheeran played this year. The Cab and Imagine Dragons played last year. But that's coming from a teenager who loves top 40 radio, which seems uncommon among other teenagers.

I wish Vegas had a festival with more variety, like Lollapalooza or Coachella. Maybe one day.

Deartragedy88 12/19/12 12:20 PM

New Found Glory, MSI, Aquabats, and Comeback Kid sounds like a good time to me.

InTheatersNow 12/19/12 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenajena (Post 116727602)
I wish I would have gone to an Extreme Thing back when The Higher or The Cab played. I don't know most of these artists, and I've never been to Extreme Thing. Not worth 20 bucks.

Bite of Las Vegas is always good. Matchbox Twenty, Phillip Phillips, and Ed Sheeran played this year. The Cab and Imagine Dragons played last year. But that's coming from a teenager who loves top 40 radio, which seems uncommon among other teenagers.

I wish Vegas had a festival with more variety, like Lollapalooza or Coachella. Maybe one day.

EDC

kidinthebushes 12/19/12 01:09 PM

Pretty terrible lineup sans NFG.

Jake Denning 12/19/12 03:49 PM

Quote:

I did an interview with Ed Sheeran when he toured with Snow Patrol, did you get the chance to read it?

Jenajena 12/19/12 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InTheatersNow (Post 116730122)
EDC

Ha no thank you. Too expensive. And too crazy.

Jenajena 12/19/12 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake Denning (Post 116739052)
I did an interview with Ed Sheeran when he toured with Snow Patrol, did you get the chance to read it?

Not yet, but I'll check it out!

HyperactiveYout 12/19/12 05:43 PM

Weirdly amazing combination goes to MSI and The Aquabats.

The_Effort 12/19/12 10:06 PM

Comeback kid? Count me in.

Stonesandpies 12/19/12 10:43 PM

Quote:

You may be in luck. I believe Vegas is picking up the Life is Beautiful Festival which should feature the types of bands that you would want to see. First installment is set for fall 2013 I think.

Jenajena 12/20/12 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonesandpies (Post 116752422)
You may be in luck. I believe Vegas is picking up the Life is Beautiful Festival which should feature the types of bands that you would want to see. First installment is set for fall 2013 I think.

I'll look it up! Thanks.

I was on SXSW's website and I saw a picture of the Fabulous Las Vegas sign. It was for some kind of meeting about the festival. For about a minute, my hopes were up.

Djentleman 12/20/12 04:51 AM

chelsea shitty grin above I Wrestled A Bear Once :lol:
hoping for some fights with Born Of Osiris