AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Tilian Pearson Recording With Matt Malpass (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3001182)

Ryan Gardner 01/03/13 11:02 AM

Tilian Pearson Recording With Matt Malpass

Tilian Pearson (Tides of Man, Dance Gavin Dance) is finishing up his album with Matt Malpass.

jordalsh 01/03/13 11:19 AM

Didn't even know he was doing a solo album.

ChaseTx 01/03/13 11:20 AM

So there's new DGD, Tilian, Secret Band, and the other project coming this season? Damn these guys stay busy.

Jason949 01/03/13 11:23 AM

Nice, really like the solo stuff he's released thus far

~Sixx~ 01/03/13 11:31 AM

Soooo, I'm just going to randomly and without cause, connect the dots that he's doing a solo gig and Anthony Green did an accoustic show with Justin and Beau, so that can only mean that Saosin is reuniting with Green and not doing anything with Tilian.

Amirite? See how easy that was? ;-)

Ohaidere 01/03/13 11:43 AM

I thought this was finished long ago? Weird.

EastCoastVans 01/03/13 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Sixx~ (Post 117261162)
Soooo, I'm just going to randomly and without cause, connect the dots that he's doing a solo gig and Anthony Green did an accoustic show with Justin and Beau, so that can only mean that Saosin is reuniting with Green and not doing anything with Tilian.

I don't know how likely it is, or how much you know, but I would fucking love for this to happen.

theHECKLER 01/03/13 01:48 PM

Quote:

Dude...... If only. If they were secretly recording with Green for the new album, that would be the biggest comeback ever for them.

cherrycokewhore 01/03/13 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theHECKLER (Post 117265882)
Dude...... If only. If they were secretly recording with Green for the new album, that would be the biggest comeback ever for them.

Saosin + Anthony Green would be great.

bobsheiskawy 01/03/13 04:10 PM

really stoked to hear this.

also remaining one of the few people who still wants to hear cove sing for saosin.

leftapart 01/03/13 05:52 PM

So does that mean the new DGD is almost finished?

Capulet 01/03/13 08:35 PM

rly cannot wait for this ,, chemicals is unrealll

JuneJuly 01/03/13 11:23 PM

On his Artery page, he is listed just as 'Tilian'. I hope he's not going the one-name route.

GetUpAndrew 01/04/13 12:53 AM

Quote:

A Saosin record with Anthony Green on vocals would be great.

Djentleman 01/04/13 01:07 AM

was reading this article n "chemical fires" came on my ipod (on shuffle)
...creepy

PetitnaindesĪles 01/04/13 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leftapart (Post 117273892)
So does that mean the new DGD is almost finished?

they're about to write the new album, but will record it once Tilian is done with his solo album

InstruMETAL 01/04/13 06:54 AM

Can't wait for this! "Chemicals" has been my jam lately.

ThePoison69 01/04/13 04:26 PM

The only question I'd have if Anthony rejoins Saosin is how would he go singing songs from the Cove-era at concerts? He seems the type of musician that would not like performing songs written by others, especially not by the guy that initially replaced him.

I would love it if he was back in Saosin, it would be very interesting to see how it goes.