AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  General (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
  -  Kitty Pryde - D.A.I.S.Y. Rage EP (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3004642)

wall e 01/07/13 02:08 PM

Kitty Pryde - D.A.I.S.Y. Rage EP
 
Coming this month



troubledbyinsects 01/07/13 06:26 PM

Kitty Pryde is my spirit animal

wall e 01/07/13 06:56 PM

Kitty Pryde defines rap

Theseventhson 01/07/13 07:01 PM

stop it

Colorblind! 01/07/13 07:10 PM

I have new respect for her after stumbling on her tumblr this afternoon

wall e 01/07/13 07:18 PM

I'm going to keep tweeting at her until she looks at this thread

Wake Up 01/07/13 07:26 PM

aoty for every dumb person on the planet

Theseventhson 01/07/13 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorblind! (Post 117403652)
I have new respect for her after stumbling on her tumblr this afternoon


It's a really strange feeling, like she seems like someone I would enjoy talking to hanging out with etc but then I listen to her music and I just get upset.

Jake Jenkins 01/07/13 07:44 PM

im in it for the beautiful lou

wall e 01/07/13 07:48 PM

Dead Island is so beautiful

thursday727 01/07/13 09:26 PM

hahaha she goes to University Of Central Florida. I'm going to ask some of my friends that go there about her.

wall e 01/08/13 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thursday727 (Post 117410972)
hahaha she goes to University Of Central Florida. I'm going to ask some of my friends that go there about her.

Get her to play a basement show and I'll fly down and party

thursday727 01/08/13 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wall e (Post 117418012)
Get her to play a basement show and I'll fly down and party

It's Florida we don't have basements so we don't have basement shows. House shows though we do have.

wall e 01/08/13 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thursday727 (Post 117418112)
It's Florida we don't have basements so we don't have basement shows. House shows though we do have.


House show in the Haunted Mansion

thursday727 01/08/13 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wall e (Post 117418142)
House show in the Haunted Mansion

Hotel show at the Fort Harrison with the Scientologists.