AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  New One Direction Music Video (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3004822)

wtfjaked 01/07/13 04:11 PM

Never expected to see so much love in a 1D thread

_><_ 01/07/13 04:12 PM

So which one of these dudes is banging Taylor ?

esposimi 01/07/13 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkJ801 (Post 117395392)
How are they any different than any other pop act like Taylor Swift? Just cause it's multiple guys that have a large teenage girl fanbase? Doesn't change what their music is like. They're up there with Backstreet Boys and N Sync as the best pop bands in my opinion. Don't tell me you didn't listen to those two bands back in the day.

Bye Bye Bye is my jam

providence36 01/07/13 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkJ801 (Post 117395392)
How are they any different than any other pop act like Taylor Swift? Just cause it's multiple guys that have a large teenage girl fanbase? Doesn't change what their music is like. They're up there with Backstreet Boys and N Sync as the best pop bands in my opinion. Don't tell me you didn't listen to those two bands back in the day.

................................... .............................

PopPunkKid 01/07/13 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkJ801 (Post 117395392)
How are they any different than any other pop act like Taylor Swift? Just cause it's multiple guys that have a large teenage girl fanbase? Doesn't change what their music is like. They're up there with Backstreet Boys and N Sync as the best pop bands in my opinion. Don't tell me you didn't listen to those two bands back in the day.


Taylor Swift writes her own material. 1D has done nothing more than CO-write a FEW of their songs. She also didn't need a talent show to get famous.

Manufactured Dreams 01/07/13 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PopPunkKid (Post 117398862)
Taylor Swift writes her own material. 1D has done nothing more than CO-write a FEW of their songs. She also didn't need a talent show to get famous.

So? With that same logic you can say Taylor Swift is better than Kelly Clarkson. She isn't.

iAMhollyood315 01/07/13 05:04 PM

lol, personal music tastes okay we get it, but posting one direction news on here when 99.9% of ap.net users DGAF its like...really?

Manufactured Dreams 01/07/13 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iAMhollyood315 (Post 117399662)
lol, personal music tastes okay we get it, but posting one direction news on here when 99.9% of ap.net users DGAF its like...really?

lol, personal music tastes okay we get it, but posting one direction hate in here when 99.9% of people who actually do like them DGAF its like...really?

lucygray 01/07/13 05:11 PM

This thread needs more Zayn.

PopPunkKid 01/07/13 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qadriyyah (Post 117399552)
So? With that same logic you can say Taylor Swift is better than Kelly Clarkson. She isn't.


in your opinion.

Who Is Ryan? 01/07/13 05:14 PM

Cheesy and awesome. This is how you do a light-hearted pop video

Manufactured Dreams 01/07/13 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucygray (Post 117400012)
This thread needs more Zayn.

Ask and you shall receive...










Manufactured Dreams 01/07/13 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PopPunkKid (Post 117400112)
in your opinion.

You're in denial.

Who Is Ryan? 01/07/13 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PopPunkKid (Post 117398862)
Taylor Swift writes her own material. 1D has done nothing more than CO-write a FEW of their songs. She also didn't need a talent show to get famous.

lol yeah she writes her own material, doesn't make good.

Sawhney[rusted] 01/07/13 05:27 PM

Love this song. Not ashamed. These guys look like they're having the time of their lives. Don't blame them.