AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Play Halo 3 With Scary Kids Scaring Kids And There For Tomorrow (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=650692)

gphatx 11/01/08 08:15 PM

If I was at school with my brother, I could probably do this. Too bad. I just met TFT last night though. Nice guys.

robat19 11/01/08 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chochobonewagon (Post 25329132)
no, halo 3 is awesome, go play cock of doody 4, i cant wait to own these guys haha

COD 5, GOW 2, & NHL 09 > Halo 3

woominlee2 11/01/08 08:50 PM

360 is a piece of shit when it comes to hardware longevity. But they have all the games, and a online gaming community that makes sense and is ahead of everyone. When Wii and PS3 catch up in software and online gaming, I'm switching over because my 360 keeps breaking.

Acc3ptance 11/01/08 10:15 PM

fame hahhaha this is retarded.

hurleyintrntinl 11/02/08 07:08 AM

Shweet. Directly after playing Halo 3 with them, I'll watch them take the stage at the 930 club.

staige 11/02/08 09:10 AM

im playing under the name privategumpm or liuetantdanm (need to see which one my friends using)
so watch out.

JTMcKrackles 11/02/08 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acfrue (Post 25366732)
yea, you said it man:goodpost:

I didn't play with the guys, but I had them on my friends list. I got a message from them, just listened to it. (Was doing the Endless Setlist on Rock Band 2, trying to get Bladder of Steel so I couldn't pause it) They said that SKSK was gonna be on Warped this summer.

serotoninzero 11/02/08 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woominlee2 (Post 25370552)
360 is a piece of shit when it comes to hardware longevity. But they have all the games, and a online gaming community that makes sense and is ahead of everyone. When Wii and PS3 catch up in software and online gaming, I'm switching over because my 360 keeps breaking.

Buy it at best buy or something and get a warranty put on it. If it breaks you can trade it back in for cash and they'll even refund you whatever is left of your warranty. It's worth it everytime.

Co and Ca 11/03/08 12:14 AM

I saw a 12 year old wearing a Scary Kids Scaring Kids shirt at a restaurant today. This is all I came in here to say.

BOBBOY925 11/03/08 07:33 AM

cod and halo are good games, but you go through phases on what games you like to play soo thats why no one is on between

chadsweet 11/03/08 01:47 PM

ive been hearing a lot about there for tomorrow but i saw them a few weeks ago with just straylight run and wasnt impressed. but whatever games are always fun.

woominlee2 11/03/08 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serotoninzero (Post 25455242)
Buy it at best buy or something and get a warranty put on it. If it breaks you can trade it back in for cash and they'll even refund you whatever is left of your warranty. It's worth it everytime.

Word.
But it still shouldn't break. It's not like I dropped mine or something like that. I use it for what it's built for...playing games...and it breaks. That's not right.

serotoninzero 11/06/08 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woominlee2 (Post 25585762)
Word.
But it still shouldn't break. It's not like I dropped mine or something like that. I use it for what it's built for...playing games...and it breaks. That's not right.

Oh yeah I know for sure. I've seen plenty of issues with both my friends and my own 360s. My DC died pretty quickly, and I went through three PS2s as well. Just how it works, I guess.

Hell right now mine's broken. My drive wouldn't open if i didnt have a game in it because apparently the belt melted cause its so hot in there. So I tried opening it and I snapped something inside. It closes, but it takes a while to get it to work right.

woominlee2 11/06/08 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serotoninzero (Post 25950512)
Oh yeah I know for sure. I've seen plenty of issues with both my friends and my own 360s. My DC died pretty quickly, and I went through three PS2s as well. Just how it works, I guess.

Hell right now mine's broken. My drive wouldn't open if i didnt have a game in it because apparently the belt melted cause its so hot in there. So I tried opening it and I snapped something inside. It closes, but it takes a while to get it to work right.

Haha, god, we suck. We'll just have to live with it if we want to continue to be nerdy.