AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Play Halo 3 With All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The Maine (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=659202)

acfrue 11/05/08 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Co and Ca (Post 25834702)
But 12 year old girls don't play video games.


:lol: no, no they most certainly dont

OK bands, BAD game

The Summer Ends 11/05/08 04:34 PM

I would so do this if I didn't already have plans for Friday night. I even made an the XBL tag AII Time Low awhile ago, so this would be perfect.

Say Nothing 11/05/08 04:57 PM

This would be very fun but unfortunately I'm not a Halo 3 guy...Gears of War and CoD4 ftw!

ari telescope 11/05/08 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellson13 (Post 25835602)
Wow! You're retarded.


Hahahahahahhaa oh my god you're so stupid if you took that lackluster, obviously intentionally-awful joke seriously. Stop crying and get over it. Go play Halo with All Time Low.

Also, the word you used is incredibly fucking offensive, asshole.

Cody Nelson 11/05/08 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ari telescope (Post 25843102)
Hahahahahahhaa oh my god you're so stupid if you took that lackluster, obviously intentionally-awful joke seriously. Stop crying and get over it. Go play Halo with All Time Low.

Also, the word you used is incredibly fucking offensive, asshole.


I love when people prove me right.

ari telescope 11/05/08 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellson13 (Post 25843282)
I love when people prove me right.


I mean, my mom is a Special Ed teacher, and 2 of my soon to be nephews are autistic.

Oh god, if you're related to any fucking assholes I am sooo sorry if I offended you.

Cody Nelson 11/05/08 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ari telescope (Post 25844052)
I mean, my mom is a Special Ed teacher, and 2 of my soon to be nephews are autistic.

Oh god, if you're related to any fucking assholes I am sooo sorry if I offended you.


Jesus christ. Calm the fuck down.

ari telescope 11/05/08 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellson13 (Post 25844272)
Jesus christ. Calm the fuck down.


Right? That's what I've been saying since a while ago. Anywho, have a good rest of the day!

chcougar1 11/05/08 05:34 PM

Hmm has Alex recovered yet? I want a full ATL set at the show on Friday:)

robat19 11/05/08 07:24 PM

Why in the world do they keep doing gaylo? I mean c'mon... Gears comes out on the 7th.

proventimes 11/05/08 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Co and Ca (Post 25834702)
But 12 year old girls don't play video games.


WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Imperfektion 11/05/08 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chcougar1 (Post 25846602)
Hmm has Alex recovered yet? I want a full ATL set at the show on Friday:)


I'm not sure if he fully recovered yet, but he sounded fine last night. Don't get your hopes up for them to play Circles, it probably won't happen. :-(

Adrianduh 11/05/08 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robat19 (Post 25855912)
Why in the world do they keep doing gaylo? I mean c'mon... Gears comes out on the 7th.


That's what I'm saying.
Or 1 of the other 100000 amazing games that just came out.

callingallcars 11/05/08 09:41 PM

more people play halo than any other online game besides MMORPGs. thats why they do it

ArmoredSleep 11/05/08 11:17 PM

I'm gonna be at the show D: Darn :P