AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  ATTN: Band Members on AP.net -- Blue Name Accounts (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=830872)

the rog 01/28/09 11:03 AM

also i seem to have finally reached the 800 post threshold, which i believe is one of the requirements to get into a certain secret society on this board that i was accidentally let into and caused a storm of hellfire when i was discovered.

c_rob2700 01/28/09 11:09 AM

b0ner!

TheRealBob 01/28/09 11:15 AM

I'm blue ablah de dabla da wow remember that terrible song....

ashiex3 01/28/09 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSTLSOOM (Post 33873052)
this is my favorite thread. way better then the Jcook Dux Thread. haha.


imagine if JCook made an appearance in this thread.

mattregan 01/28/09 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the rog (Post 33873842)
also i seem to have finally reached the 800 post threshold, which i believe is one of the requirements to get into a certain secret society on this board that i was accidentally let into and caused a storm of hellfire when i was discovered.

it's 1,000 posts...

Smotown 01/28/09 11:29 AM

this whole thread is full of win.

I'm surprised Joey hasn't showed up - he was on a mission to obtain band member status.

the rog 01/28/09 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattregan (Post 33876242)
it's 1,000 posts...

dammit!

:(

i'll never be special.

Smotown 01/28/09 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBob (Post 33874912)
I'm blue ablah de dabla da wow remember that terrible song....


Unfortunately. I have friends who still listen to that terrible song. Then again.. said friends listen to terrible music all together.

etomicsean 01/28/09 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealBob (Post 33874912)
I'm blue ablah de dabla da wow remember that terrible song....

i was waiting for that joke...i didn't want to be the one to make it. :)

Broclee 01/28/09 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smotown (Post 33876792)
this whole thread is full of win.

I'm surprised Joey hasn't showed up - he was on a mission to obtain band member status.

Goddamn, where is Joey?
Did he ever show his face again after those nights?

c_rob2700 01/28/09 11:36 AM

Joey couldn't get a blue name because he wasn't signed

TheDaveCarlson 01/28/09 11:51 AM

Do labels get blue names?! Hook a brotha up

Rysker6 01/28/09 11:59 AM

Thats cool to see that many people in bands are on here, kinda surprised I didn't see any of the Sao boys on there, I coulda sworn they posted something before.

katieissweet 01/28/09 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smotown (Post 33876792)
this whole thread is full of win.

I'm surprised Joey hasn't showed up - he was on a mission to obtain band member status.

Oh I miss Joe(y). He became wonderful.

Rodeo 01/28/09 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c_rob2700 (Post 33877752)
Joey couldn't get a blue name because he wasn't signed


Me either. :-(