AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Bayside Gets Orchestral (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=885412)

Anton Djamoos 02/18/09 06:20 PM

Bayside Gets Orchestral
 
Anthony from Bayside has posted an orchestral remix of "Duality" on his blog.

eatsound 02/18/09 06:25 PM

The original version is a lot better.

Readyfuels 02/18/09 06:30 PM

I like this, obviously not as good as the original, but it's still pretty sweet

djsclaus 02/18/09 06:30 PM

I like it. Obviously the original is better but this is really good

djsclaus 02/18/09 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Readyfuels (Post 36346572)
I like this, obviously not as good as the original, but it's still pretty sweet

damn you. haha

Readyfuels 02/18/09 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djsclaus (Post 36346582)
I like it. Obviously the original is better but this is really good

we posted pretty much the same exact thing at the same exact time. weeeeeird.

Readyfuels 02/18/09 06:31 PM

Ahhhh Again

djsclaus 02/18/09 06:32 PM

You owe me like ten sodas or something

irthesteve 02/18/09 06:33 PM

isn't this old and from the second Underworld soundtrack?

Readyfuels 02/18/09 06:33 PM

bahaha fine. I don't see why you can't owe me ten sodas though...

djsclaus 02/18/09 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Readyfuels (Post 36347122)
bahaha fine. I don't see why you can't owe me ten sodas though...

Well, I am drinking a mountain dew right now. But I'm almost done with it. Therefore, I need more

Readyfuels 02/18/09 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djsclaus (Post 36347372)
Well, I am drinking a mountain dew right now. But I'm almost done with it. Therefore, I need more

oh okay then, I'll put some in the mail for you asap. you're gonna have to deal with diet soda though, sorry.

anthonydarko 02/18/09 06:41 PM

I like this, an interesting take on a great song. Where can I get this?

!?! 02/18/09 06:47 PM

pretty good

muttley 02/18/09 06:51 PM

"next up, the string quartet presents a tribute to bayside!"