AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Showing results 1 to 25 of 124 Search: Posts made by dreamoverrecord
Forum: Music 09:05 AM - 11/07/14
Replies: 112
Views: 5,168
Posted By dreamoverrecord
they tour a lot when they're pushing a record then they take a lot of time off before working on the new one. we'll hear something in 2015, i'm sure.
Forum: News 07:57 AM - 09/16/14
Replies: 59
Views: 4,857
Posted By dreamoverrecord
dude got top story on pitchfork over two weekends for banter at his show. people here are even going to see what he sounds like because they read this.

he's doing something right.
Forum: Tour Discussion 05:16 PM - 09/11/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
i was a personal banker for 8 years. i think i know what a debit card is and you are definitely mistaken. they are two different things but they are processed the exact same way and a merchant can't...
Forum: Tour Discussion 02:50 PM - 09/11/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
well, i know several people (including myself, my roommate, my girlfriend, and several others) that have debit cards attached to their lyft account. so you're still definitely spreading false...
Forum: Tour Discussion 02:22 PM - 09/11/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
when a payment system asks for a credit card, they mean anything with a visa/MC logo on. you either entered it wrong or there's something wrong with your card.
Forum: Tour Discussion 12:50 PM - 09/11/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
I only have a debit card on my lyft account. what are you talking about?
Forum: Tour Discussion 11:35 AM - 09/11/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
and if riot fest is sending everyone emails to use UBER, i'd definitely not use UBER cause they're going to be swamped. Use Lyft.
Forum: Tour Discussion 11:26 AM - 09/11/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
brad this is an easy choice. GUK playing their best record over dashboard any day.
Forum: Tour Discussion 11:23 AM - 09/11/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
Yeah. Lyft is much less shady than Uber. But if you're using car services to get around (highly recommended), try both.

I like Lyft way more and this code will get you $25 credit for first time...
Forum: Tour Discussion 07:09 AM - 09/11/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
i'd rather have 50's than 90's.
Forum: Tour Discussion 11:02 PM - 09/10/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
CPD confirmed the smoking ban will not be enforced at riot fest.
Forum: Tour Discussion 05:04 PM - 09/10/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
you're right again, brad. this article says it'll apply to riot fest.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140910/streeterville/smoking-e-cigarettes-banned-from-chicago-parks-beaches

though, there's no...
Forum: Tour Discussion 04:25 PM - 09/10/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
it's not a public when people are paying to enter.
Forum: Tour Discussion 09:17 AM - 09/10/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
It's quite obvious that they weren't trying to build hype and they were spending that time trying to find a 10th band to play an album. That being said, they did build hype and allowed people to...
Forum: Tour Discussion 08:58 AM - 09/10/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
and what is the "greater flavor of the festival"?
Forum: Tour Discussion 08:44 AM - 09/10/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
cheap trick is going to be a highlight of this fest regardless. that being said, i'd definitely prefer a greatest hits set.
Forum: Tour Discussion 07:52 AM - 09/10/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
yup. that's definitely new.

Accuweather suggests

daytime: 64% chance of light rain, 6% chance of thunderstorms
nighttime/overnight: 77% chance of rain/light rain, 20% chance of thunderstorms

So...
Forum: Tour Discussion 07:22 AM - 09/10/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
40% chance predicted in the morning. Which means there's a 60% chance it won't rain at all. And it's only expected to be isolated showers, if anything at all. Two saturdays ago, there was an 80%...
Forum: Tour Discussion 05:55 PM - 09/09/14
Replies: 2,528
Views: 145,258
Posted By dreamoverrecord
updated...
Forum: News 02:19 PM - 09/02/14
Replies: 110
Views: 5,760
Posted By dreamoverrecord
Does this count as sports?
http://i.imgur.com/twCqsgr.gif
Forum: News 10:13 AM - 09/02/14
Replies: 110
Views: 5,760
Posted By dreamoverrecord
http://sportygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/funny-sports-pictures-technical-foul-on-referee.gif
Forum: News 07:57 PM - 06/17/14
Replies: 25
Views: 3,969
Posted By dreamoverrecord
talking about getting together to plan and try to write an album is different than recording an album.
Forum: News 02:08 PM - 06/16/14
Replies: 248
Views: 26,143
Posted By dreamoverrecord
yes if you replace one shitty component in a two-shitty-component system, it'll sound better.

the key is not playing vinyl on a shitty turntable.
Forum: News 02:06 PM - 06/16/14
Replies: 248
Views: 26,143
Posted By dreamoverrecord
you guys are insane. comparing vinyl records on shitty crosley turntables and high-bit rate mp3's are not comparable.

it's like saying a digital photo looks better than an analog photo printed from...
Forum: News 01:29 PM - 06/16/14
Replies: 248
Views: 26,143
Posted By dreamoverrecord
i understand there's more than one reason to purchase vinyl, but superior audio quality is the biggest. why the hell do you buy vinyl then?


NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos
HIDDEN TREASURES
AbsolutePunk Podcast
Free Music
Sports Forum
Technology Forum
Recommendations
INFORMATION
Advertising
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook | RSS
AP.net Podcast on iTunes
UnderTheGun
Purevolume
Chorus.fm | @jason_tate