Username
Password
Punchline News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 269.
12:09 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
It's cool as hell and that you are in here replying, but I have to agree with the guy.

I don't know you, or your band, but this whole thing sounds very narcissistic.
nah brah, i am thankful for everything. but i think my bandmates deserve more recognition. also, my facial hair looks kinda bad, i might shave :)
12:10 AM on 12/31/11
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
nah brah, i am thankful for everything. but i think my bandmates deserve more recognition. also, my facial hair looks kinda bad, i might shave :)
What?
12:10 AM on 12/31/11
royaltannenbomb
Brian Tannenbaum
User Info.
if OJ can get away with murder, why cant punchline get to number 1?
12:11 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
All I know is "Open Up" gets stuck in my head all the time.
this makes me happy. i love to play that song on bass, even though it's quite old :)
12:12 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
if OJ can get away with murder, why cant punchline get to number 1?
i think this is such a great point.

i also think that anything in the world is possible.
the world ain't all that big, and anyone can do anything.
12:13 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
you are a great friend to me :)
And if it doesn't happen, I will be taking your place. I will play bass with a violin bow and take over the "official sex appeal" role from Paul. I will treat the rest of them like garbage and fart constantly in the van.

If you don't want this to happen to punchline, please support them this tuesday.
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
I dont think i can grasp the idea of a punchline without chris!
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
And if it doesn't happen, I will be taking your place. I will play bass with a violin bow and take over the "official sex appeal" role from Paul. I will treat the rest of them like garbage and fart constantly in the van.

If you don't want this to happen to punchline, please support them this tuesday.
ha! i like the bass with a bow idea. i think playing bass in a bow tie is a much better idea though.
12:14 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
I dont think i can grasp the idea of a punchline without chris!
you are very nice. i hope i don't have to grasp it either!
12:14 AM on 12/31/11
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
blah blah blah. i ain't exploitin' SH*T clucky! just tryin' to make somethin' happen, and be able to afford to keep putting out music. i don't need a cash boost, cluck face! any money from sales would go straight toward recording new music, not toward me buying a tv, DINGUS.
Then why not use kickstarter where you can actually be upfront and honest about how much you need to record the next record? Gives people an actual goal to work towards too instead of just going "Well its currently 12th. Time to keep begging my friends to buy the record so that it hopefully moves up another spot". You claim your goal is making enough money to keep making music but its currently achieve a certain level of popularity. If being popular is your goal than this seems like a perfectly reasonable stunt. But if you really are just trying to make enough money to keep making music, why not make that your goal instead?
12:16 AM on 12/31/11
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
ha! i like the bass with a bow idea. i think playing bass in a bow tie is a much better idea though.
Playing Bass with a violin bow, in bow tie, standing bow-legged while playing to a poster of Bo Derek.
12:16 AM on 12/31/11
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Will be purchasing. I'm really excited to hear these new songs. I'm also excited to see how this turns out, hopefully very well for Chris and the rest of Punchline.
12:17 AM on 12/31/11
M_HAY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this makes me happy. i love to play that song on bass, even though it's quite old :)

Yeah, dawg! I'm going to buy your EP because I like your band and admittedly haven't paid much attention to it in many years. And also because you use words like "dingus," hahaha.
12:18 AM on 12/31/11
CMXPunch
Punchline / Chris
User Info.
Then why not use kickstarter where you can actually be upfront and honest about how much you need to record the next record? Gives people an actual goal to work towards too instead of just going "Well its currently 12th. Time to keep begging my friends to buy the record so that it hopefully moves up another spot". You claim your goal is making enough money to keep making music but its currently achieve a certain level of popularity. If being popular is your goal than this seems like a perfectly reasonable stunt. But if you really are just trying to make enough money to keep making music, why not make that your goal instead?
i'm not really beggin'. i'm askin', and gettin' the word out. sometimes you just have to ask the world for something. i am very happy with the songs. i hope people like them. i would love to play them on bass for the rest of my life.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums